TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just how bad this loss was

1. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

265 yards total offense. It's funny how since it wasn't a blow out and we didnt get trash yards our stats look bad. People have been fooled by the late garbage yards and thinking we have improved.

Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

Quote Originally Posted by GSCEagle View Post
    Roger that. Everyone start playing the Mega Millions so we possibly could see some change, otherwise we're headed for 0-12.

I said I'm proud, to be, from Georgia Southern!

Hey, maybe we should just let Armstrong State take over our sports programs!
    At least make Armstrong's AD our AD...
    GO EAGLES!!!!!!

JUST ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!

3. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

NMSU was playing its third consecutive road game, and the second in a row on the east coast, without its most acclaimed player, and finds a way to win. They have a coach; we have a middle school FCA sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Eagle View Post
    At least make Armstrong's AD our AD...
    that make sense

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    They burned Shuman's redshirt last year in a similar situation. I really hope they don't do that with Frazier. No need to waist a year of eligibility on a waisted season.
    To be honest. It doesn't matter. We don't have a Legit FBS QB on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    To be honest. It doesn't matter. We don't have a Legit FBS QB on the roster.
    we could have Brett Farvaraara it would not matter we dont have a legit FBS HC

Anybody else think we look slow on defense, LB and DB? I thought that against Auburn but gave them the benefit of the doubt. Losing Reese in the first series hurt and Moon, Bowdry aren't 100% but we got beat on a number of plays. At least some of those went our way with an incompletion.
    Hail Southern and no place else!

Quote Originally Posted by mounsen View Post
    Anybody else think we look slow on defense, LB and DB? I thought that against Auburn but gave them the benefit of the doubt. Losing Reese in the first series hurt and Moon, Bowdry aren't 100% but we got beat on a number of plays. At least some of those went our way with an incompletion.
    I don't feel like they are as slow as they are just out of position. A lot of times it's not like our secondary is chasing guys down as much as it is that nobody covered them in the first place and nobody seems to have any plans to. They just stand there waiting for the pass.

9. Default Re: Just how bad this loss was

Quote Originally Posted by mounsen View Post
    Been saying that the overall team speed is down a lot for a while, but get lambasted each time I say it. I still contend that we are though. So yes we are a step or two slower in a lot of places.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Been saying that the overall team speed is down a lot for a while, but get lambasted each time I say it. I still contend that we are though. So yes we are a step or two slower in a lot of places.
    I agree.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown