TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Protest??

1. Default Re: Protest??

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Saw that on twitter last night. So a bunch of non season ticket holders, non boosters, are going to protest? Yes I realize the student fees paid for the stadium expansion and the FBS fee supplements the AF funding, but those are all mandatory per the BOR. Nothing can be done to not pay those. I'll believe it when I see it. Remember the 1st game the students were supposed to stage a walk out? Yea that didn't happen.
    Non-season ticket holders and non-boosters = potential season ticket holders and boosters.

I fell into that category as a student and since graduation I have donated thousands of dollars, purchased countless season tickets for multiple sports and traveled thousands of miles to support events/games. It all starts as a student. I had my 4 years, now it is their campus and if they wish to protest, I wish them well.

Default Re: Protest??

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    So you're saying they don't understand our culture?
    No, just a passing comment that they seem to be a lot better behaved than previous student body attendees I have seen.

I will leave to you and others to decide if that is a good or bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
    It's because they don't have anything to smack talk about. Can't really taunt the other team when we have a 0-5 record.

Perhaps

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    If I've learned anything from this board, it's that if you weren't around in the mid-80's, you're not a real fan and your input has no value
    I don't feel that way about you and the other youngsters around here. Us old guys just need to be respected and valued for our heritage with the program. Some of us have been around since the beginning. You could learn a lot from us.

I do respect your passion and support. I know you are almost every baseball game!

Well it's after 4:00 did Tyson quit his job yet

Wonder if anyone showed?

4 people...

Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post
    I don't feel that way about you and the other youngsters around here. Us old guys just need to be respected and valued for our heritage with the program. Some of us have been around since the beginning. You could learn a lot from us.

I do respect your passion and support. I know you are almost every baseball game!
    When I've watched something being built from nothing its sure tough to watch it be torn down! Am looking forward to the Phoenix rising from the ashes over Paulson!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEagleWay View Post
    4 people...
    Were 2 of them Dean and Gillespie?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleAlum11 View Post
    Were 2 of them Dean and Gillespie?
    Heck no....you gotta believe they are loving it. I bet if they knew there was a hiring freeze until the lawsuit settlement they'd drag it out until they croaked.