TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Time for our Fans to Stand with Coach Lunsford

Default Its Time for our Fans to Stand with Coach Lunsford

Chad Lunsford has stood with Georgia Southern thru several coaching changes and never waivered in his spirit for our school. No matter the outcome, we need to support him and our players and show them what True Blue means!

See Ya'll at Troy!
    'Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.' - Darrell Royal

Default Re: Its Time for our Fans to Stand with Coach Lunsford

Quote Originally Posted by AEKDB/Eagle View Post
    Chad Lunsford has stood with Georgia Southern thru several coaching changes and never waivered in his spirit for our school. No matter the outcome, we need to support him and our players and show them what True Blue means!

See Ya'll at Troy!
    Agreed, change has been made.. time to rally Eagle Nation!

I wish I didn't have plans already this weekend or I would be at Troy with you folks. Time to stand up and be Eagles again, support the team and at the end of the season see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by AEKDB/Eagle View Post

See Ya'll at Troy!
    When I saw this post, I immediately thought of the speech from Robert The Bruce in Braveheart.

Aaron Stone
    GS Alum & Class of '95
    Health/PE Degree
    gsufans.com Donor
    gsufans.com member since 2007
    Sugar Hill, GA

I love the interm selection. Coach CL is a true blue as they come. Real stand up guy.

Dang 25th wedding anniversary or I’d head to Troy!! How bad do you REALLY need a wife?

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Dang 25th wedding anniversary or I’d head to Troy!! How bad do you REALLY need a wife?
    Looks like bad enough to miss a football game. Didn't you know that with getting married during football season then anniversaries would mess up football games in the future.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

I know the students are pretty excited about it. I've still got a couple friends down there and the Novemeber 4th game went from "we're just gonna tailgate all day" to "we're definitely going to the game."

Lunsford may not even win a game (look at the mess he's inherited), but the recent moves have definitely breathed life into fan excitement.

I don't think we will. But if we beat Troy on Saturday, I think the Georgia State game will draw well over 20k people. If he goes 6-0 or even 5-1 I will be seriously considering if he deserves the job. And I'm not one to jump on interim bandwagons.