Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Its Time for our Fans to Stand with Coach Lunsford

Default Re: Its Time for our Fans to Stand with Coach Lunsford

If he goes 6-0 he should be named the God-King of all mankind

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    If he goes 6-0 he should be named the God-King of all mankind
    Well, it is Georgia Southern. Strange things happen here.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

I loved his press conference when he made reference to "we are going into Troy EXPECTING to win", sounded a bit like his first boss here at GS(smile).

I think all of us had written off this season with the past Head Coach. If Chad and the team responds to him and we somehow get a few wins I certainly hope he is considered for a permanent coaching position, if not Southern somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SeEagle View Post
    I think all of us had written off this season with the past Head Coach. If Chad and the team responds to him and we somehow get a few wins I certainly hope he is considered for a permanent coaching position, if not Southern somewhere.
    I agree, if CL can turn this around with this defensive coaching staff(who are VERY suspect, from Zo on down), he needs to be high on the list.

Our defensive coaching staff is probably The worst we've ever had...on paper.

Zo was never a coordinator, this is our LB coach's first college job, our safety coach's first college job, and our DB coach was in HS before this...

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Our defensive coaching staff is probably The worst we've ever had...on paper.

Zo was never a coordinator, this is our LB coach's first college job, our safety coach's first college job, and our DB coach was in HS before this...
    yep, that's what im talking about, I have faith in the kids, just not sure about the staff, it wasn't ALL on CTS, yah, I know he hired them but...."Come-on Man"

I really like CL. Neither he nor the players are responsible for the mess. Cleaning up discipline and improving focus is about all that can be done the rest of the season. It's 1982.
    JW "Cliff" Williams

First GSC game 9/1/1984
    Recruiting Class 1987
    BS 1998
    M.Ed. 2015
    Statesboro. GA

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    I really like CL. Neither he nor the players are responsible for the mess. Cleaning up discipline and improving focus is about all that can be done the rest of the season. It's 1982.
    I sure wish it was 1982 going to Womack with the great one at the Helm. Lots of excitement in the Boro and winning traditions on the horizon. GATA boys see yall for a day game against Ga state! Go Eagles Hail Southern and One More Time as Alan Tyson says let's do this Eagles!

10. Default Re: Its Time for our Fans to Stand with Coach Lunsford

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    yep, that's what im talking about, I have faith in the kids, just not sure about the staff, it wasn't ALL on CTS, yah, I know he hired them but...."Come-on Man"
    As you said earlier, I too ask and listen. What I hear from some guys I trust that know FB, is that this might be the least talented team in more than one key position that we've had in a while. Said they were not bad kids, just were not very complimentary of talent level for what we were/are trying to do.