TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 20 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunsford's Staff

Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    I finally just watched an episode of Blue White Weekly, the most recent one. They featured Bodine. He was showing some blocking techniques, one was H back cut blocking. He was showing a game tape example of H back cut blocking working and the QB making a read off the pitch man cover...... he had to show film from a game in friggin' 2014.
    Well 2015 had some good cuts by the H-backs in it too.

There were some BEAUTIFUL ones in the bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Well 2015 had some good cuts by the H-backs in it too.

There were some BEAUTIFUL ones in the bowl game.
    It could've been 2015. Don't remember and deleted the episode after watching....as opposed to before like the last I don't know how many. Just that apparently the best example he had on tape was from another staff struck me as....I don't know......it was a confusing range.

I finally just watched an episode of Blue White Weekly, the most recent one. They featured Bodine. He was showing some blocking techniques, one was H back cut blocking. He was showing a game tape example of H back cut blocking working and the QB making a read off the pitch man cover...... he had to show film from a game in friggin' 2014.
    That should tell you everything you need to know about this offensive coaching staff.

One person I hope we keep is Jeremy Rowell, the cornerbacks coach. I feel that has been one of the strongest positions on the team, especially since the transition.

4. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post

One person I hope we keep is Jeremy Rowell, the cornerbacks coach. I feel that has been one of the strongest positions on the team, especially since the transition.
    Yeah, Rowell is one of the most experienced coaches we have. The cornerback position has been a refreshing strong point for our defense.

5. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Yeah, Rowell is one of the most experienced coaches we have. The cornerback position has been a refreshing strong point for our defense.
    Jeremy is a good one.. Someone, I believe, who relates to the kids pretty well. He has been in some successful situations before.

6. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Wouldn't be surprised if CCL retains Bodine, Wood and Rowell. Zo is questionable but the defense has improved lately. Imagine Zo with a Cabral hire. Scary combination.

Well, if Vic comes back the GATA Lifestyle graphics will get a lot cooler.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Film was from the bowl. Thought it was Lunsford going over the technique and film though...

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if CCL retains Bodine, Wood and Rowell. Zo is questionable but the defense has improved lately. Imagine Zo with a Cabral hire. Scary combination.
    Zo is a “dL coach” and so is Vic.

He’s nothing special, we need to move on from Zo tbh
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

10. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Agreed. Maybe we could poach a DC from FCS team or something, NDSU, JMU, JSU, even KSU.

Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    Zo is a “dL coach” and so is Vic.

He’s nothing special, we need to move on from Zo tbh