TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5152535455 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1092

Thread: Lunsford's Staff

  1. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Funny how other forums are able to sniff out staff rumors within hours of getting a new coach, but it takes us months to figure out that TK farted.. Oh, if you think we're still going to the TO, we lost a commit to GT..

  2. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by rbostic218 View Post
    Yes like anyone from the PJ TREE, because we all know that every coach from the PJ TREE can out coach any other coach blindfolded.
    Pretty damn close

  3. #523

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    These flexbone people need to be institutionalized. Legitimately. Mentally ill.

  4. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    These flexbone people need to be institutionalized. Legitimately. Mentally ill.
    Those that can’t see it need your prescription.

  5. #525

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    These flexbone people need to be institutionalized. Legitimately. Mentally ill.

    You honestly need to go binge watch about 30 years of Georgia Southern Football history. Find every game you can in the modern era and work your way forward.

    Are you a fan of Star Wars?

    If so, let me try and explain it this way.

    Our Flexbone Spread Option system is like the Force for the Eagles... (the Jedi).

    I know you don't believe in it. We try to tell you but you are kinda like..



    See next comment to this one....

  6. #526

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    You honestly need to go binge watch about 30 years of Georgia Southern Football history. Find every game you can in the modern era and work your way forward.

    Are you a fan of Star Wars?

    If so, let me try and explain it this way.

    Our Flexbone Spread Option system is like the Force for the Eagles... (the Jedi).

    I know you don't believe in it. We try to tell you but you are kinda like..

    .......

    See next comment to this one....
    But if you go and do the suggested binge watching (like your generation does on Netflix)..

    Then I think you might understand and be more like..


  7. #527

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    It's not that I don't *believe* in it, it's that I don't *prefer* or *care about* it

  8. #528

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Cuz
    you don’t know what you don’t know
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

  9. #529

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Fritz's offense>Monken's offense.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  10. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    It's not that I don't *believe* in it, it's that I don't *prefer* or *care about* it
    +1

    I have see/attended majority of the games they are talking about and I share a similar feeling about it as you. I hope it stays where it is, in our past.

Similar Threads

  1. My View On Lunsford
    By AEKDB/Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 28th November 2017, 05:29 PM
  2. Lunsford......
    By jcountry in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 27th November 2017, 02:46 PM
  3. Chad Lunsford
    By BillyBob in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 5th February 2017, 02:55 PM
  4. Chad Lunsford
    By BaysideEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th December 2015, 10:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •