TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 71 of 104 FirstFirst ... 6970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunsford's Staff

Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    You think it's bogus because you've already made up your mind about TK and nothing is going to change your mind.
    Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Not a chance with TK here.
    We just hired Cook a year ago (gave him a 2 year contract), what's the difference between Cook and Ware?

2. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    For a lot of the folks on here just take what you think you know about TK and infact the exact opposite is probably what is true.

So Tk is really a negotiating genius who wrote a generous long-term contract for Fritz, but a year-to-year contract for an unproven coach like TS??

Right.

We just hired Cook a year ago (gave him a 2 year contract), what's the difference between Cook and Ware?

There are some differences but I think Cook was asked to implement an offensive ideology and not an offensive system. Some put that blame on TK, hopefully that's misguided because those decisions shouldn't be made by an AD.
    Go Eagles!!

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    So Tk is really a negotiating genius who wrote a generous long-term contract for Fritz, but a year-to-year contract for an unproven coach like TS??
    Don't beive the Spin. They both had guaranteed contracts except Fritz had the bonus incentive "reward" that his was automatically renewed if he won a certain amount of games. We didn't have the money to keep Fritz, period.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    They basically had the same contracts. Summers base was a little bigger I believe and didn't have the buyout attached to a President/AD.

Right.

So do you think Ware is in play?
    Go Eagles!!

7. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Thought Ware was seriously considering retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    So do you think Ware is in play?
    I don't know who will be the OC, but I do know we are/were looking at at least 2 that have a flexbone background.

Right.

I was talking about Davis, I have been told by more than one person Davis and TK are mutually exclusive.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    You think it's bogus because you've already made up your mind about TK and nothing is going to change your mind.
    Until the Tyson debacle and this hire I was one of his strongest supporters soooooo. One of the few that defended his lack of scheduling skills others buried him over it. It is more like you love this hire and now TK is all of a sudden the best AD in the world. Amazing how some love him now.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.