TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 7172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunsford's Staff

Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    But yet you stated a Pry/Davis was TKs dream team. Are you serious? Why would he snuff Davis as a real hire if he was half of the dream?
    Thank you Lord thought I was in the twilight zone for a minute. Snubbed TWICE and probably should have been hired both times over the guys that got the job.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    I just quoted the responses... maybe we getting wires crossed. I am telling you Davis as OC now is about in left field as it gets and I have been told Davis is not coming here as long as TK is here. No way TK could actually think Davis would come here as OC and work for a guy that was underneath him when he was here and is more qualified for the job.

As far as Ware well I think he is not TK's first pick but could if everything goes south with Atkins but if Davis can not even get an interview for HC I have hard time TK is big on the QB coach in the same system. I think TK wants the Fritz style offense more than flex. Ware of course would be more in shotgun than Chestnut likely.
    The point is, Davis was TK's first choice as OC in the past and we just hired Cook so based on that information it is hard to conclude that TK would Veto Ware or any other similar OC based on what offense they ran. TK is letting the HC's pick the coordinators.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    But yet you stated a Pry/Davis was TKs dream team. Are you serious? Why would he snuff Davis as a real hire if he was half of the dream? You make no sense!
    Well Pry would have been HC. Can't tell you why he doesn't think Davis is not head coaching material.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreTime View Post
    The point is, Davis was TK's first choice as OC in the past and we just hired Cook so based on that information it is hard to conclude that TK would Veto Ware or any other similar OC based on what offense they ran. TK is letting the HC's pick the coordinators.
    Again and again so if Davis WAS his first pick as OC he cant get an interview over the guy that was underneath him and was less qualified....OK. I also did not say I was just about offense with Davis obviously we interviewed Bohannon. Ware may not have the same issues that Davis and TK obviously have now. You dont pass a guy over twice and not have issues there.

you missed JDC's point.

Well Pry would have been HC. Can't tell you why he doesn't think Davis is not head coaching material.
    Monken does and if I had to choose who to trust, well one did not hire Tyson Summers.

you missed JDC's point.

6. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Ha! Ha! Ha! That’s a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Monken does and if I had to choose who to trust, well one did not hire Tyson Summers.
    I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm just saying TK is not telling coaches they can't run the flexbone, be under center or anyting else.

I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm just saying TK is not telling coaches they can't run the flexbone, be under center or anyting else.
    Honestly want to believe this...but its TK...Maybe not directly but I am sure before Lunsford was hired TK they discussed possible OC's. I just heard from people I trust that Atkins was a TK preference, with the Sloan hire you would think Ware would be the offensive counter hire with CCL having a very good relationship with Ware more than Sloan I would imagine.

you missed JDC's point.

May not hear about OC until the 21st.

you missed JDC's point.

10. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

Bruh...,