TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 7 of 104 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 1037

Thread: Lunsford's Staff

  1. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by wonmoretime View Post
    Didn’t he do a good job at Samford in that capacity?
    No, he is an assistant DL coach not a coordinator. A DL coach assistant at GS would still be a step up for him compared to the Samford gig. $

  2. #62

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Bro he is true blue what more do you need.
    Tell you what, I'll take the "W" for CCL being named head coach, and I'll give you the "TK is a moron".
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

    Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

  3. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Oh are we back in the FCS paying 250K? Damn day just got worse.
    You referenced being a HC or Coordinator is the only way to pay your dues. I was giving you just one instance close to home where that is not true. Bringing FCS to the debate changes your argument.

  4. Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    The 20 years thing is kinda not helping your argument at all....
    20 years of coaching experience and no coordinator position. Snap now HC. Talk about a late bloomer.

  5. #65

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    I do think it’s too much for a guy with a career 2-3 record. But if you can get it, then get it.

    This is more about TK than CCL.

    My goodness, I hope we don’t have the same termination (“There is no buyout”) clauses.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    The 20 years thing is kinda not helping your argument at all....
    I’m not really arguing. I think it’s too much and we could have got him for less. However, if he’s smart enough or TK’s dumb enough to pay him $650k, I’m not going to begrudge him. Regardless, he’s worked a lot of years with a lot of hours for not great pay. Congrats to him.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Tell you what, I'll take the "W" for CCL being named head coach, and I'll give you the "TK is a moron".
    But we already knew about TK...you are getting a win win playa....

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    I’m not really arguing. I think it’s too much and we could have got him for less. However, if he’s smart enough or TK’s dumb enough to pay him $650k, I’m not going to begrudge him. Regardless, he’s worked a lot of years with a lot of hours for not great pay. Congrats to him.
    I am not begrudging him at all get what you can. That was not your assertion though. Time in a profession only matters if there are results to go with it. You get the pay once the results are there is usually how it goes....I thought. If he goes 10-2 NEXT year and lands a class in the 70's or better take his butt to 1M he would have earned it

    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  8. #68

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    I do think it’s too much for a guy with a career 2-3 record. But if you can get it, then get it.

    This is more about TK than CCL.

    My goodness, I hope we don’t have the same termination (“There is no buyout”) clauses.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    I am not begrudging him at all get what you can. That was not your assertion though. Time in a profession only matters if there are results to go with it. You get the pay once the results are there is usually how it goes....I thought. If he goes 10-2 NEXT year and lands a class in the 70's or better take his butt to 1M he would have earned it
    Don’t disagree with you on this one.

  9. #69

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Isn't this thread about his potential staff?

    Ok. Just checking

    Kennesaw State OC is reportedly a target of CL for the OC gig here.

  10. #70

    Default Re: Lunsford's Staff

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    Isn't this thread about his potential staff?

    Ok. Just checking

    Kennesaw State OC is reportedly a target of CL for the OC gig here.
    Thank you!

Similar Threads

  1. My View On Lunsford
    By AEKDB/Eagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 28th November 2017, 05:29 PM
  2. Lunsford......
    By jcountry in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 27th November 2017, 02:46 PM
  3. Chad Lunsford
    By BillyBob in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 5th February 2017, 02:55 PM
  4. Chad Lunsford
    By BaysideEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th December 2015, 10:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •