TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok if ....

Default Re: Ok if ....

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    What if Tyson gets a job at...

GS as the DC?
    After watching our defense regress while he was in charge... I think I'll take a pass on that.
    We had plain white pants, we had plain navy-blue shirts, a number on the front and a number on the back. We couldn't even put a stripe down the middle of our helmets. We used a strip of tape. ... Those kind of things screamed, 'TEAM!' - Erk Russell

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    What if Tyson gets a job at...

GS as the DC?
    I'll say the same thing I did to the person suggesting this on the Facebook group (was that you?)

Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    I'll say the same thing I did to the person suggesting this on the Facebook group (was that you?)

PERFECT!!! Thanks, I needed that today!

Not just no, but @%#@#$% !@#%!@ That's funny right there.

Added as the above might have given the wrong impression:
    I still like Summers on a personal level. We could probably be good friends. But I've got a lot of those, even some former coaching buddies that I wouldn't want running our defense.
    Sure hope Tyson lands on his feet and soon (not just to save us $, but honestly for what is best for him and his family). He can only get better with the experience he gained here. Still hate the way some idiot people acted.. (and you can find them EVERYWHERE AT EVERY SCHOOL).. but it is still not something I'm proud of as those few make us all look bad sometimes. I feel the same way about Hatch... It is even a good offense.. just don't want my Eagles running it again.. EVER. But I love the guy!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleTeacher View Post
    After watching our defense regress while he was in charge... I think I'll take a throw on that.
    FIFU

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    FIFU
    You win. Shut it down.
    I hope we build a statue to Chad Lunsford one day and he elbow drops us to victory after glorious victory!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    Almost every CTS presser.
    He was probably warned to not use the word "pass"... or he learned it from his former experience at Southern.

Even Hatcher got around that... "we just pitch it foward"

Guess everybody gotta put their own spin on it

7. Default Re: Ok if ....

...and the Tennessee AD just got fired. Man, what a dumpster fire in Rocky Top.
    Robbie May
    SOAR - 1995
    BBA - Finance
    Class of 1998

I figured that was coming. They sure are in a mess in Knoxville. They have completely fallen off the tracks and everyone is turning them down.

9. Default Re: Ok if ....

Apparently Fulmer and a group were calling candidates and telling them how screwed up Tennessee is. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.