TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU Moving On

Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by sunb05 View Post
    I was impressed with KSU. I thought the last touchdown pass was pretty slick. In the end I thought they got conservative in key spots and we’re as talented as Sam Houston and it burned them. Hard to overcome early deficits. If Keeler beats North Dakota I will be impressed. Bohannon looks hungry and his team reflects it.
    It came down to that one play at the end, and that was a bad call.

I think Bohannon did the right thing running the clock out, but that sequence of calls on 3rd and 4th down . . . sheesh.

Anyway, they'll be back.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post

I think Bohannon did the right thing running the clock out, but that sequence of calls on 3rd and 4th down . . . sheesh.

Anyway, they'll be back.
    +1000 on the 2nd-4th down calls. Bottom line they should have tied it up.

3. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Flexboners
    Oh yes, and proud of it.

4. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post

Anyway, they'll be back.
    That fourth down call would have been better on second down. I thought Bo did a great job of trying to eat up as much clock as possible so SHSU wouldn't have much time left, had the Owls scored.
    But man what a season and a start for that program. Playoffs in just their third year, then beat Samford on the road, beat Jacksonville State on the road and then could have won last night at Sam Houston State. Bo has done a tremendous job at KSU. He's a good dude, too. Very happy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben Kincaid View Post
    That fourth down call would have been better on second down. I thought Bo did a great job of trying to eat up as much clock as possible so SHSU wouldn't have much time left, had the Owls scored.
    But man what a season and a start for that program. Playoffs in just their third year, then beat Samford on the road, beat Jacksonville State on the road and then could have won last night at Sam Houston State. Bo has done a tremendous job at KSU. He's a good dude, too. Very happy for him.
    it will be fun to pull for them over next few years, about the only place you can watch "old school GS football".

6. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    it will be fun to pull for them over next few years, about the only place you can watch "old school GS football".
    Why is anyone pulling for the success of an in-state recruiting rival? I do not understand that. I feel like just a few short years ago, if Atlanta area talent did not get an offer from GT or UGA their next best in-state option was GS, maybe VSU... now they do not even need to leave the metro-area and can choose between KSU, GaSt, Mercer, etc. I will pull for KSU to crash and burn.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Why is anyone pulling for the success of an in-state recruiting rival? I do not understand that. I feel like just a few short years ago, if Atlanta area talent did not get an offer from GT or UGA their next best in-state option was GS, maybe VSU... now they do not even need to leave the metro-area and can choose between KSU, GaSt, Mercer, etc. I will pull for KSU to crash and burn.
    Yes, I don't get it either.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

If we cant recruit good kids that's on US, not KSU.

I don't really pull for them. I was, however, hoping to see them beat Keeler. And I do respect what they have done over there. It makes me realize how incredible what we did in the '80's really was.

We signed two guys north of ATL last year, hard to be a rival when we abandoned the areas they recruit mainly.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.