TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 LastLast

Thread: KSU Moving On

1. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Well, if Bohannon isn't a good coach, there's no reason to worry about KSU's "rise." Is there?
    I do not recall anybody saying he was not a good HC.

Nonetheless, my point was not about being worried about KSU's "rise"... it was about the stupidity associated with GS "fans" rooting for it.

Default Re: KSU Moving On

Well, if Bohannon isn't a good coach, there's no reason to worry about KSU's "rise." Is there?
    I am not worried about their rise because they will hit the FCS ceiling sooner rather than later and most recruits prefer FBS football regardless of school most of the time. If Bohannon is still available once CL leaves for good or bad we will still be able to get him if he is at KSU... money talks BS walks.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

3. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post

Nonetheless, my point was not about being worried about KSU's "rise"... it was about the stupidity associated with GS "fans" rooting for it.
    Uh? Why wouldn't we? Bohannon is part GS.

I do not recall anybody saiding he was not a good HC.

It’s basic common sense really. 1- good football is good football. 2 Many people associated with GS more than likely also have friends or family members that are affiliated somehow with KSU. 3- GS has been awful to watch lately
    Peterson, taking care of business now. Peterson, still on his feet! Peterson, still on his feet! Peterson!! Still on his feet!

I do not recall anybody saiding he was not a good HC.

Who cares? I'm a spectator, and their product has been far more watchable than ours over the past two seasons.

If that doesn't change, I may root for them over GS. That's my prerogative.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Ummm GA is in the top five in total DIV I recruits produced every year and per capita, one of the only states that fall in both categories last I checked soooooo. You find me a better areas in the country to get recruits you may come up with four or five at best. Most other states that are in the top five have more than one major city GA has one most of the population in this state is in the metro area now has been for years. GA crushes other states with equal and or a lot more in population in producing DIV I talent.
    I'll give it to Georgia and Gwinnett County for producing elite talent per capita, but Gwinnett and neighboring counties are massive in size. 437 square miles is Gwinnett with only a population of 900k.

Bergen County in NJ has 940k residents and only 250 sq miles
    Hudson County 700k in 62 sq miles
    Essex County 800k in 129 sq miles
    All neighbor one another.

Programs like Don Bosco Prep, Saint Joe's, Saint Peter Prep, DePaul, Bergen Catholic, Paramus Catholic are just prep schools in the small area.

State of Georgia continues to GROW and will only become better as long as the sport of football grows. They produce more football talent than anyone else IMO per capita. Possibilities are endless.

Unfortunately those 3 counties I listed with the same square miles of Gwinnett easily trump your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by NewJersey GATA View Post
    I'll give it to Georgia and Gwinnett County for producing elite talent per capita, but Gwinnett and neighboring counties are massive in size. 437 square miles is Gwinnett with only a population of 900k.

Bergen County in NJ has 940k residents and only 250 sq miles
    Hudson County 700k in 62 sq miles
    Essex County 800k in 129 sq miles
    All neighbor one another.

Programs like Don Bosco Prep, Saint Joe's, Saint Peter Prep, DePaul, Bergen Catholic, Paramus Catholic are just prep schools in the small area.

State of Georgia continues to GROW and will only become better as long as the sport of football grows. They produce more football talent than anyone else IMO per capita. Possibilities are endless.

Unfortunately those 3 counties I listed with the same square miles of Gwinnett easily trump your statement.
    It is just not per captia is it per capita which we are 3 and total which we are 4. We are 2nd in most high school players recruited by DIV I teams as as seen by the map the center is the metro area and slanted to North East ATL. No matter how you want to twist it we are top five in every single area you want to bring up.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by progressiveEAGLE24 View Post
    It’s basic common sense really. 1- good football is good football. 2 Many people associated with GS more than likely also have friends or family members that are affiliated somehow with KSU. 3- GS has been awful to watch lately
    Ksu just had their first major award winner also as Bryson Armstrong won the Jerry Rice award as most outstanding freshman. He is also the first defensive player to win the award.

9. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Who cares? I'm a spectator, and their product has been far more watchable than ours over the past two seasons.

If that doesn't change, I may root for them over GS. That's my prerogative.
    Yes Sir!

10. Default Re: KSU Moving On

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Uh? Why wouldn't we? Bohannon is part GS.
    Because they are an in-state recruiting rivals.