TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

  1. Default just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

    Talk about two programs that have gone in opposite directions. Dogs are now the elite of FBS and we're near dead last.

  2. #2

    Default Re: just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Talk about two programs that have gone in opposite directions. Dogs are now the elite of FBS and we're near dead last.
    Tom Kleinline

  3. #3

    Default Re: just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Talk about two programs that have gone in opposite directions. Dogs are now the elite of FBS and we're near dead last.
    Got to pay to play with the Big boys not the Bush league! Glad that our team has a couple of positives this season moving on to 2018! GATA gentlemen and ladies too!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Statesboro
    Posts
    25,248

    Default Re: just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by 81AUGUSTAEAGLE View Post
    Got to pay to play with the Big boys not the Bush league! Glad that our team has a couple of positives this season moving on to 2018! GATA gentlemen and ladies too!
    lots of work to do or another 4-8 or worse season. Team regressed today, play calling went back to ugly.

  5. Default Re: just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

    I’m still optimistic about Lunsford.

    The man has the proper attitude and that goes a long way.

    He inherited our program at the absolute lowest point it has ever seen-and managed to pull off a couple good wins.

    I really think our season next year will be much improved.

  6. Default Re: just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

    If we don't win six games next season, Lunsford needs to be on a short leash.

  7. #7

    Default Re: just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    I’m still optimistic about Lunsford.

    The man has the proper attitude and that goes a long way.

    He inherited our program at the absolute lowest point it has ever seen-and managed to pull off a couple good wins.

    I really think our season next year will be much improved.
    Good wins? Which ones?

  8. #8

    Default Re: just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

    I'm already physically ill picturing all the UGA gear that's gonna be worn on campus next week. Never understood why those losers don't just transfer.

  9. Default Re: just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

    Remember Alabama vs Georgia Southern a few ago? Shxxxt through a tin horn. At least we had respect when sticking to our roots. Now were kind of a joke? No wonder TK has no problems scheduling future games now.

  10. Default Re: just think, we should have beaten UGA three years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    I'm already physically ill picturing all the UGA gear that's gonna be worn on campus next week. Never understood why those losers don't just transfer.
    Because it's really, really hard to get into UGA these days. My cousin had a 3.6 at a private school, her dad was a UGA player back in the 80's. She couldn't get in.

Similar Threads

  1. It's only been three years
    By NWGaEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 18th July 2015, 10:58 PM
  2. Furman beaten by East Tenn. St. in the CIT Tournament
    By GSUsoaringeagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20th March 2011, 04:38 PM
  3. I haven't beaten the dead horse enough
    By oldfart in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 9th November 2009, 09:38 PM
  4. 14 years ago
    By fencereagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th September 2009, 01:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •