TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 80

Thread: Confirmed Staff for 2018

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Endless Summer
    Posts
    12,140

    Default Re: Confirmed Staff for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    He's a no good Yankee SOB who pisses on the Erk bust every morning
    One day you will mature and understand just how ignorant you sound with comments like this.

  2. #62

    Default Re: Confirmed Staff for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by jhbeagle View Post
    Foster recruiting coordinator
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  3. #63

    Default Re: Confirmed Staff for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by jhbeagle View Post
    Foster recruiting coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    He knows how to get the moms on his side
    Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    I would suggest that may not be all in his lap.
    I just clicked the thread and kind of halfway glanced, thinking these 3 consecutive posts were all related. It was kind of funny.

  4. Default Re: Confirmed Staff for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    I just clicked the thread and kind of halfway glanced, thinking these 3 consecutive posts were all related. It was kind of funny.
    Yeah, he's got alot of snatching up to do regarding recruiting. 😎

  5. #65

    Default Re: Confirmed Staff for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Yeah, he's got alot of snatching up to do regarding recruiting. ��
    App fans already having a field day on twitter with this....lets just say GATA...is being interpreted differently....
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    4,585

    Default Re: Confirmed Staff for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    App fans already having a field day on twitter with this....lets just say GATA...is being interpreted differently....
    If he has a talent then do what he needs to do to get the recruits...
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

    "We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

  7. #67

    Default Re: Confirmed Staff for 2018

    They can have a field day all they want. Foster is responsible for recruiting over half of their offensive production the last 3 seasons (Cox, Upshaw, Moore, Meadors, Lewis). If he can repeat that type of recruiting performance for our offense I'll be more than happy. He knows the state of GA well and this takes the responsibility off the hands of Lunsford or Sloan, they have enough on their plate as it is.
    Sean Payne
    Class of 2008 | Graphic Design
    Statesboro, GA


    Formerly known as TrueBlueAlum

  8. #68

    Default Re: Confirmed Staff for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueAlum View Post
    They can have a field day all they want. Foster is responsible for recruiting over half of their offensive production the last 3 seasons (Cox, Upshaw, Moore, Meadors, Lewis). If he can repeat that type of recruiting performance for our offense I'll be more than happy. He knows the state of GA well and this takes the responsibility off the hands of Lunsford or Sloan, they have enough on their plate as it is.
    Well said

  9. #69

    Default Re: Confirmed Staff for 2018

    It looks like we have seen all of the changes we are going to see.

    Per the GA, everyone else will be retained.

    http://www.thegeorgeanne.com/sports/...2eaac0e00.html

  10. #70

    Default Re: Confirmed Staff for 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueAlum View Post
    They can have a field day all they want. Foster is responsible for recruiting over half of their offensive production the last 3 seasons (Cox, Upshaw, Moore, Meadors, Lewis). If he can repeat that type of recruiting performance for our offense I'll be more than happy. He knows the state of GA well and this takes the responsibility off the hands of Lunsford or Sloan, they have enough on their plate as it is.
    ITA with this. The CrApp fans are a pathetic lot.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Similar Threads

  1. Hebert confirmed
    By Eagle22 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 7th April 2016, 12:24 PM
  2. Registration not confirmed yet ? Read this please .....
    By Eagle22 in forum Admin, Announcements and FAQ
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd November 2014, 10:37 PM
  3. Confirmed Assistants
    By HUSKER_EAGLE in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 29th January 2014, 06:49 PM
  4. Now that the rumors are confirmed...
    By boroeagle2 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th November 2009, 03:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •