TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hamilton transferring

Default Re: Hamilton transferring

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Pretty sure you can move down without sitting out in all sports. Don't quote me on that though.
    You are correct, if he moves down he will not have to sit out a season.
    By not playing after the 1st semester for us, I think he could start playing with another D1 school after the fall of next year. He would sit out half of this season and the 1st half of next season (but I am not 100% sure of that) I figure that's the reason for the odd timing. If it's true and he is done for the year, that hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by #1HOOPSTER View Post
    You are correct, if he moves down he will not have to sit out a season.
    By not playing after the 1st semester for us, I think he could start playing with another D1 school after the fall of next year. He would sit out half of this season and the 1st half of next season (but I am not 100% sure of that) I figure that's the reason for the odd timing. If it's true and he is done for the year, that hurts.
    yep, the kid appeared unselfish and could play, he gave us good minutes and depth.

I was told he wasn't happy with his playing time. Maybe he thought he should have been starting instead of Ike or Mike.

4. Default Re: Hamilton transferring

Very disappointing news. I wish him well in his search for whatever he is seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by Yank View Post
    I was told he wasn't happy with his playing time. Maybe he thought he should have been starting instead of Ike or Mike.
    I actually would’ve liked to have seen him as a starting F and have Hughes come off the bench as our version of Vinny “The Microwave” Johnson, for all you old school NBA b-ball fans.

Sometimes, we as people and players, think too highly of ourselves and cannot see the forest for the trees. Need to let coaches coach and managers manage, for the most part.