TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Statesboro, Ga
    Posts
    1,448

    Default Re: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

    If you had a team running it that is physically superior to the teams they’re playing,” Monken said, “it could be devastating.”

    Hows he know?

  2. #12

    Default Re: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    If you had a team running it that is physically superior to the teams they’re playing,” Monken said, “it could be devastating.”

    Hows he know?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_N..._football_team

    The greatest college football team of all time. Nebraska has been largely irrelevant for many years, now.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  3. #13

    Default Re: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    If you had a team running it that is physically superior to the teams they’re playing,” Monken said, “it could be devastating.”

    Hows he know?
    GS vs Johnson C Smith 2004
    GS vs Sav St 2001
    GS vs WCU 1999
    Etc...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Statesboro, Ga
    Posts
    1,448

    Default Re: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

    They say that the “new” site will indeed include sarcasm font.

  5. #15

    Default Re: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Johnson has made them competitive? Some of y’all need to do a little research on Georgia Tech football.
    Bobby Dodd retired after the 1966 season.

    In the subsequent 51 years, Georgia Tech has finished a season in the Top 25 a total of 12 times. Paul Johnson is responsible for 3 of those seasons.

    In the subsequent 51 years, Georgia Tech has finished a season in the Top 15 a total of 5 times. Paul Johnson is responsible for 2 of those seasons.

    In the subsequent 51 years, Georgia Tech has finished a season in the Top 10 a total of 3 times. Paul Johnson is responsible for 1 of those seasons.

    In the subsequent 51 years, Georgia Tech has had 18 losing seasons. Paul Johnson is responsible for 3 of those seasons.

    Paul Johnson has been Tech's coach for about 20 percent of those 51 seasons. He's responsible for 25 percent of Tech's Top 25 finishes, 40 percent of Tech's Top 15 finishes, and 33 percent of Tech's Top 10 finishes. He's responsible for 17 percent of Tech's losing seasons.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    26,773

    Default Re: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

    You guys are acting like I said Paul Johnson isn’t a good coach
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  7. #17

    Default Re: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Tech has a LOT of idiot fans who hate Johnson.

    I doubt he will survive another losing season. Tech fans are stupid, and bored. They really want to get back to the decades of really, really awful inhale vigorously they are accustomed to.

    You got that right. I wonder what the success rate of prior HCs were before Johnson & who would do better at GT then him?
    I look at GT as the Vanderbilt of the ACC and Paul has made GT respectable unlike Vandy.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  8. #18

    Default Re: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

    Quote Originally Posted by GaSouFan6 View Post
    Bobby Dodd retired after the 1966 season.

    In the subsequent 51 years, Georgia Tech has finished a season in the Top 25 a total of 12 times. Paul Johnson is responsible for 3 of those seasons.

    In the subsequent 51 years, Georgia Tech has finished a season in the Top 15 a total of 5 times. Paul Johnson is responsible for 2 of those seasons.

    In the subsequent 51 years, Georgia Tech has finished a season in the Top 10 a total of 3 times. Paul Johnson is responsible for 1 of those seasons.

    In the subsequent 51 years, Georgia Tech has had 18 losing seasons. Paul Johnson is responsible for 3 of those seasons.

    Paul Johnson has been Tech's coach for about 20 percent of those 51 seasons. He's responsible for 25 percent of Tech's Top 25 finishes, 40 percent of Tech's Top 15 finishes, and 33 percent of Tech's Top 10 finishes. He's responsible for 17 percent of Tech's losing seasons.
    **Thank GOD you looked that up and broke it down for me. I shall copy your hard work and save it for a future date!

    TALON
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  9. #19

    Default Re: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_N..._football_team

    The greatest college football team of all time. Nebraska has been largely irrelevant for many years, now.
    Can you tell me why??????????????????????????
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  10. #20

    Default Re: Paul Johnson disciples have their way at Army vs. Navy

    Quote Originally Posted by BossDev/Eagle View Post
    If you had a team running it that is physically superior to the teams they’re playing,” Monken said, “it could be devastating.”

    Hows he know?
    Because its true!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Similar Threads

  1. Paul Johnson
    By eagle95 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 7th December 2014, 01:20 PM
  2. Paul Johnson
    By scotchtkh in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2nd September 2014, 07:43 PM
  3. Paul Johnson
    By WEAGLE in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 4th January 2014, 12:53 PM
  4. Paul Johnson On Eagles vs. Navy
    By tim16021 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd August 2010, 03:50 PM
  5. Paul Johnson
    By eaglefan95 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 30th November 2009, 09:48 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •