TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: OC

1. Default OC

Since we are all just waiting and speculating, as I thought about reasoning for the delay, what if it was related to Ivin Jasper's absence recently because of his son? I know it would not be Jasper, but what about Ingram...a direct report to Jasper.....is this possible?
    Ashley Ingram
    Navy Run Game coordinator and top recruiter
    Prior to Navy..... Bucknell OC
    Was at North Cobb early on in career
    From Iron City, GA
    Graduated from North Alabama

2. Default Re: OC

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye View Post
    Since we are all just waiting and speculating, as I thought about reasoning for the delay, what if it was related to Ivin Jasper's absence recently because of his son? I know it would not be Jasper, but what about Ingram...a direct report to Jasper.....is this possible?
    Ashley Ingram
    From Iron City, GA
    I think it's to do with recruiting. I'm not sure about the buyouts of assistant coaches but my belief is that there current head coaches is wanting them to stay on so that it doesn't mess up this early signing period.

3. Default Re: OC

Ashley Ingram
    From Iron City, GA
    Not a bad consideration. In fact good possibilities.

Default Re: OC

If they are under contract unless the team releases them most contracts go from Jan 1 to Dec 21st I was told. Little upside for a team to let a guy go early to recruit against them I guess.

Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

5. Default Re: OC

Ashley Ingram
    From Iron City, GA
    we can certainly hope so.