TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 179

Thread: DeBesse!!

  1. #131

    Default Re: DeBesse!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ProudEagle View Post
    wonder why not?
    Probably because Lunsford wants to base the spread from the pistol and not the flex. It’s easy to see that Fritz had a big influence on Lunsford.

    But, if griping and moaning makes you happy, carry on.

  2. Default Re: DeBesse!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    Probably because Lunsford wants to base the spread from the pistol and not the flex. It’s easy to see that Fritz had a big influence on Lunsford.

    But, if griping and moaning makes you happy, carry on.
    fair enough. I just assumed folks were tired of losing to GaSt.

  3. Default Re: DeBesse!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CJAK View Post
    Probably because MeK wants to base the spread from the pistol and not the flex. It’s easy to see that Fritz had a big influence on MeK.

    But, if griping and moaning makes you happy, carry on.
    FIFY

  4. #134

    Default Re: DeBesse!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I don't know how you can look at how good UNM has been the past several years and think "oh no we hired a fired OC". He gave UNM maybe the best years of football that program has had in 50 years.
    Exactly. His offenses were outstanding while at UNM. The worst he ever finished in rushing was 21st in the nation, all the other years were top 10.

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    26,780

    Default Re: DeBesse!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Exactly. His offenses were outstanding while at UNM. The worst he ever finished in rushing was 21st in the nation, all the other years were top 10.

    Yeah but he had all that New Mexico talent at his disposal so who wouldn’t have done well there?


    *Please note the sarcasm* There is no way to see into the future but anybody who has a problem with this hire obviously has an agenda. Like I said before it was impossible for us to make a better hire than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  6. Default Re: DeBesse!!

    UNM had a really bad year and it wasn't all on the offense. Davie made Debesse a sacrificial scapegoat. Our gain long term. The guy obviously knows how to run a successful offense. Only hope for Davie and UNM is promote Tuitele as their OC. His mistake may be an outstanding situation and blessing for us.

  7. Default Re: DeBesse!!

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    * There is no way to see into the future but anybody who has a problem with this hire obviously has an agenda. Like I said before it was impossible for us to make a better hire than this.
    Go Dawgs!

  8. #138

    Default Re: DeBesse!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ProudEagle View Post
    fair enough. I just assumed folks were tired of losing to GaSt.

    Well, Our new defensive coordinator's has a 4-0 record vs Ga State. State has scored 16 points TOTAL in those games.

    years-points scored
    2017-10, 2016-3, 2015-3, 2014-0

    So maybe we can rely on him some too
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

  9. Default Re: DeBesse!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    Well, Our new defensive coordinator's has a 4-0 record vs Ga State. State has scored 16 points TOTAL in those games.

    years-points scored
    2017-10, 2016-3, 2015-3, 2014-0

    So maybe we can rely on him some too
    Both are really good hires, but lets not forget that we need some more "Jimmys and Joes". IMOP with our current talent level the next 6 weeks are vital to their success.

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    26,780

    Default Re: DeBesse!!

    It’s going to be amazing how much more “talented” we get this offseason.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •