TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Sun Belt

Default Re: Da Sun Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I feel like y'all don't understand how statistics and percentages work.
    I'm sure thankful we are getting some App state coaches and some Willie offshoots miss my Willie Fritz not perfect but effective! Merry Christmas Eagle Nation looking forward to a new season.

2. Default Re: Da Sun Belt

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm confused...Toledo has many more 3 star guys on the roster than App yet I'm watching an App team take it to them in the first half...
    That's why they play the game. A lesser talented team wins on occasion in college football, where's the confusion? In fact, I remember one time GS beat UF.

Looks like App has an excellent Defense, holding the outright MAC champions to 0 points.
    Hope that Sloan was a big part of that and he brings a big dose of that with him.
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    Looks like App has an excellent Defense, holding the outright MAC champions to 0 points.
    Hope that Sloan was a big part of that and he brings a big dose of that with him.
    their front 7 was outstanding, fun to watch good LB play.

I have kinfolk in that population center and I don't even like to visit!

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    That's why they play the game. A lesser talented team wins on occasion in college football, where's the confusion? In fact, I remember one time GS beat UF.
    That's the thing, though...App was clearly not the less talented team, here. I don't think there was one place on the field where Toledo was any better than App. How does that happen on a roster with dozens of players?

The Sun Belt has now demolished MAC champions in two of the last 3 years, and the only FBS team Tyson Summers managed to top 30+ points on is the MAC's Access Bowl team.

I don't know why some people have a difficult time accepting that when you've got different people in different regions grading players on vague criteria like "stars" that you've got a highly questionable system.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Good to see the Sun Belt have a successful bowl season I guess, although I personally would have rather seen app and gast both lose. Hopefully next year GS will be able to go bowling again!!

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    Nate Woody.

Of course, Sloan HAS to have gleaned some of that knowledge, just as Woody gleaned it from Mike Ayers.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

I don't know anything about stars or smiley faces or whatever, but that App game was what is known as a red *** beat down.

3-1 for the bowl season for a .750% win percentage. That's going to be hard to top.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"