TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Sun Belt

Default Re: Da Sun Belt

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    3-1 for the bowl season for a .750% win percentage. That's going to be hard to top.
    Hopefully NMSU can keep the streak going against Utah State

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Nate Woody.

Of course, Sloan HAS to have gleaned some of that knowledge, just as Woody gleaned it from Mike Ayers.
    Just call us...

Last edited by GSUEYES; 24th December 2017 at 02:39 PM.
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

3. Default Re: Da Sun Belt

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePA-C View Post
    Hopefully NMSU can keep the streak going against Utah State
    Should be an interesting game. NMSU....29.6 ppg, 30.5 points allowed. Total yards 453 ypg, allowed 397.
    Utah State....31.0 ppg, 27.0 points allowed. Total yards 393 ypg, allowed 401. ESPN predction NMSU 37%. Utah State 63% could be a close one.

4. Default Re: Da Sun Belt

Might be, Utah State favored by 4.

On a side note, do you think App State will continue its solid FBS start now that we've poached Sloan and GT on the verge of poaching their DC, who could bring some friends?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Should be an interesting game. NMSU....29.6 ppg, 30.5 points allowed. Total yards 453 ypg, allowed 397.
    Utah State....31.0 ppg, 27.0 points allowed. Total yards 393 ypg, allowed 401. ESPN predction NMSU 37%. Utah State 63% could be a close one.

3-1 for the bowl season for a .750% win percentage. That's going to be hard to top.
    It’s certainly a better performance than that little 1-AA conference the OP is a fan of!

6. Default Re: Da Sun Belt

Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post

On a side note, do you think App State will continue its solid FBS start now that we've poached Sloan and GT on the verge of poaching their DC, who could bring some friends?
    Y'all are getting a winner with Sloan. Switching to a 3-4 D will likely take time so be patient. If Woody does end up at Tech, I sure hope we can find one as good as he is.

App did play lights out on Saturday. It was a complete game in all facets. We'll miss a ton of seniors next year. Who knows what other coaching changes we'll see before it's all said and done? Next year may be a different animal for us. Ah, football!

AppFan82: congrats to your program, a great way to top off a fantastic season. Great bunch of seniors you had with a strong group coming back. Nothing but respect for you and your fans. Hope to get this rivalry cranked back up again. Maybe the tide will turn in Statesboro next year. Enjoy the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by StingingEagle View Post

They're losing a ton of seniors (including Lamb at QB) and as you mentioned have now lost their DC and co-DC. Hard to imagine they don't take a step back next year. They won't be down long though.

9. Default Re: Da Sun Belt

Yep, and I believe StAte stays true to their tradition of a losing record agains G5 OOC games, lol. I hate losing of those guys worse then I do to App, at least App goes out represents a conference well.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Yep, and I believe StAte stays true to their tradition of a losing record agains G5 OOC games, lol. I hate losing of those guys worse then I do to App, at least App goes out represents a conference well.
    I hate losing to anyone!
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive