TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video - Full interview with DeBesse with media Dec 18

1. Default Video - Full interview with DeBesse with media Dec 18

Full interview with questions on Fritz, option, why he was let go New Mexico and more.

https://youtu.be/cisiI9cF8wQ

Default Re: Video - Full interview with DeBesse with media Dec 18

Quote Originally Posted by BullochHLN View Post
    Full interview with questions on Fritz, option, why he was let go New Mexico and more.

https://youtu.be/cisiI9cF8wQ
    I am pleased.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

"Not everyone has the guts to run triple option...."

This dude gets us like maybe only PJ and Monken (and now Lunsford).

Not his first rodeo. He exudes confidence and you get the sense he will be successful wherever he is. I’m pumped.

5. Default Re: Video - Full interview with DeBesse with media Dec 18

Let’s roll - guys speaks our language, has more experience and is ready to roll. Gata 2018

Would love him to have a QnA with fans over which formation would be best to run the option and have him give his pros and cons on the subject
    Might give some perspective and others a fit if he starts being negative on the flex under center.
    Just One More Time!!!

Dang, I want to check and see if I have any eligibility left. And didn't he say they were already looking at film to evaluate personnel. I think I remember someone who didn't do that, guy hasn't even been here a week and is trying to find parts to fit his system, and sounds confident that he will find the pieces in the program, and has a back up plan to adjust to the personnel he has. Whoa Nellie, Maybe we won't have year three of round pegs in square holes. Let's hope he can translate his vision to his coaches and the players (Ruse may have been the B-Team). I'm a traditional flex guy and I think we'll see some of it, but I'm even more convinced this is a good hire.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

Quote Originally Posted by trueeagle98 View Post
    Would love him to have a QnA with fans over which formation would be best to run the option and have him give his pros and cons on the subject
    Might give some perspective and others a fit if he starts being negative on the flex under center.
    I think the guy would run the wishbone, if he thought it would give someone fits to prepare for. That's what I want to get back to. Something tough to prepare for in a week or as in the SunBelt a short week. I think we'll see some elements of the flex.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

Said he wants to make it easy on us and hard on the opposing defense, sounds good to me

The talent he had at NM to work with is about on par with what we have here and his offense did well in the MW which is a much tougher conference the Sun Belt currently, that bodes well. If he can recruit and step up the talent that he had at NM we might have something really good in the works on the offensive side of the ball.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.