TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 294

Thread: NSD #1

  1. Default Re: NSD #1

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    Which Sunbelt team is in the 60s consistently over 5 years?
    And we are a long, long way from 60. Optimistic visions are a good thing though.

  2. #102

    Default Re: NSD #1

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    And we are a long, long way from 60. Optimistic visions are a good thing though.
    Apparently some of you aren't familiar with the term "hypothetical"

  3. Default Re: NSD #1

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    Apparently some of you aren't familiar with the term "hypothetical"
    Good thoughts. Unfortunately we can't win the recruiting war or games with hypothetical scenerios. The last two years proved that point. CCL and Debesse's philosophy. One game at a time and build off that.

  4. #104

    Default Re: NSD #1

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Good thoughts. Unfortunately we can't win the recruiting war or games with hypothetical scenerios. The last two years proved that point. CCL and Debesse's philosophy. One game at a time and build off that.
    So you wouldn't be excited about a 60th ranked recruiting class?

    Nobody here would be excited about a 60tg ranked recruiting class? Would everybody jut say "it's basically the same as being ranked 115th, so nothing to see here"?

  5. Default Re: NSD #1

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    So you wouldn't be excited about a 60th ranked recruiting class?

    Nobody here would be excited about a 60tg ranked recruiting class? Would everybody jut say "it's basically the same as being ranked 115th, so nothing to see here"?
    Realistically you shouldn't play hypothetical games concerning our recruiting inadequacies. Somersaults in my living room 60th or 70s rating. Perhaps in due time. Let's break 100 and go from there.

  6. Default Re: NSD #1

    Looks like Justin Tomlin signed per the big guy

  7. #107

    Default Re: NSD #1

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Realistically you shouldn't play hypothetical games concerning our recruiting inadequacies. Somersaults in my living room 60th or 70s rating. Perhaps in due time. Let's break 100 and go from there.
    All I'm pointing out is that there is a difference in recruiting classes ranked in the 60s and the 110s.

    Those who say it doesn't matter are either ignorant or just want to have their heads buried in the sand.

  8. Default Re: NSD #1

    Not to shabby

    Justin Tomlin
    Pos: QB
    Ht: 6-0
    Wt: 175
    Hometown: Decatur, Ga.
    High School: Southwest Dekalb
    Of Note: GHSF Daily's preseason all-state pick at QB for Class 5A … Was 136-of-185 passing for 2,233 yards and 18 touchdowns with 582 yards rushing as a junior … A Region 5AAAAA first-team selection as a junior … Ran a 22.52 200-meter dash as a junior in a high school meet … A state champion in the 4x100 relay for the 5A level

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Posts
    4,522

    Default Re: NSD #1

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    All I'm pointing out is that there is a difference in recruiting classes ranked in the 60s and the 110s.

    Those who say it doesn't matter are either ignorant or just want to have their heads buried in the sand.
    That would be an exponential jump so yes, the chances of finding the nuggets would increase. "All models are wrong some are just more beneficial than others..." When we are in a position to be a top 60 recruiting program, I may pay attention to the "norms", but until then we are trying to find the nuggets and diamonds to fit our system.
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

    "We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

  10. #110

    Default Re: NSD #1

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    That would be an exponential jump so yes, the chances of finding the nuggets would increase. "All models are wrong some are just more beneficial than others..." When we are in a position to be a top 60 recruiting program, I may pay attention to the "norms", but until then we are trying to find the nuggets and diamonds to fit our system.
    We should be in the 80s at worst. Being in the 110 plus area is sad.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •