TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: NSD #1

Default Re: NSD #1

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Yeah I know it can be a bummer when you are dead wrong...Also the numbers are the numbers why does it matter who they come from. So you dont like Chris how about....a college professor

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ng_and_Winning

or two

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...sion_FBS_Teams
    How dare you use facts in this forum sir. I find your post to offensive to the highest degree! I will be sending a moderation request to the admin and suggesting a multi-day ban for your behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by wonmoretime View Post
    I’m already convinced but post me some more links please.
    Yeah because research and numbers are worthless from people whose life is research and numbers, God forbid you actually educated yourself on a subject you feel like posting about....over and over. Keep that head buried.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

3. Default Re: NSD #1

I agreed and then asked for more information. Why so mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    How dare you use facts in this forum sir. I find your post to offensive to the highest degree! I will be sending a moderation request to the admin and suggesting a multi-day ban for your behavior.
    Nah I am just a negative whiner....I mean we all witnessed Edwin Jackson walking and making the NFL right? Never mind he represents maybe 1 out of 10,000 college walkons that even start much less make an NFL roster. I guess all FCS coaches are dumb and cant develop compared to the FBS and all the G5 coaches are way dumber and cant develop as good as the P5 based off all the wins and losses every year...

you missed JDC's point.

I agreed and then asked for more information. Why so mad?
    Yeah I post and article full of analysis and you kill the person that wrote it instead of reading it.... really think you are in the I gonna stick my fingers in my ears and cling on to anecdotal evidence as if my life depended on it camp and move on ....thanksssss.

Nick Saban was pissed because the national title game cost him a week of recruiting, also he just happens to dominate with kids that just happen to be highly ranked... but it is all a crap shoot...I mean ULM just needs a Saban and they are winning a NC with the exact same roster right?

you missed JDC's point.

6. Default Re: NSD #1

Yeah I post and article full of analysis and you kill the person that wrote it instead of reading it.... really think you are in the I gonna stick my fingers in my ears and cling on to anecdotal evidence as if my life depended on it camp and move on ....thanksssss.
    You got me all wrong, Iím a convert. Stars are the end all be all except for the occasional anomaly.I just wanted to read more.

You got me all wrong, I’m a convert. Stars are the end all be all except for the occasional anomaly.I just wanted to read more.
    Wow you are so witty....I have heard better sarcasm from a five year old. I know numbers, math and stats are not everyone forte since folks like you dont like taking their shoes off to count past ten and all. All good all those people are idiots with their degrees and years in the industry...

Love how the mods and others jumped all over me last year posting legit articles but this guy can reign free with baiting crap posts since he is on the other side...lol.

you missed JDC's point.

8. Default Re: NSD #1

Wow you are so witty....I have heard better sarcasm from a five year old. I know numbers, math and stats are not everyone forte since folks like you dont like taking their shoes off to count past ten and all. All good all those people are idiots with their degrees and years in the industry...
    You realize Iím agreeing with you yet you continue to argue?

You realize I’m agreeing with you yet you continue to argue?
    Sure...how bout this you go google spend five minutes and find the information as easily as I did....I assume you know how to narrow google results to save time but I think I may be asking to much.

you missed JDC's point.

10. Default Re: NSD #1

Sure...how bout this you go google spend five minutes and find the information as easily as I did....I assume you know how to narrow google results to save time but I think I may be asking to much.
    K buddy.