TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: NSD #1

Default Re: NSD #1

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    It might be nice to see our current kids and new ones "coached up" next season and the one after cause I'm not sure much of that was done over the last two years.
    They knew their scripture, though.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin Eagle Blue View Post
    Now back to our regularly scheduled National Signing Day thread. I think we did ok so far considering the season and the coaching change. I really wasn't sure what to expect for the early period any way, kinda figured it we be a time for the P5's to load up and everyone else take the leftovers in Feb.
    I will feel a lot better when CJ Wright signs. Don't know why he hasn't. This will worry me well into the new year until he is finally locked in. CJ could be a very special player! Was hoping for an early Christmas gift for Eagle Nation.

4. Default Re: NSD #1

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    That's a real positive thing nor a negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    This. I remember how Prince McJunkins was the next savior.
    We went and got him from the Midwest, brah!
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Thankfully so, as do many of our current coaches.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

7. Default Re: NSD #1

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    Thankfully so, as do many of our current coaches.
    + and unashamedly!!

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    I will feel a lot better when CJ Wright signs. Don't know why he hasn't. This will worry me well into the new year until he is finally locked in. CJ could be a very special player! Was hoping for an early Christmas gift for Eagle Nation.
    I will be seeing CJ next week. Would you like me to ask him?

I've wondered that since the early signing period is when school's are closed if some of these guys aren't waiting until the regular signing day when they can have their pressers/announcements like players in the past did.
    Josiah McDaniel
    B.S. in Journalism, 2003
    Statesboro, GA
    "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." --I Corinthians 13:11

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    Not true as no team that has not landed a top ten team has won an NC and the data correlates for the entire FBS not just for the top teams. AAC out recruits the Sun Belt hence the conference rankings every year has the AAC at the top and Sun Belt at the bottom. Same for the MW it shows and we all have more similar coaching and development than not. The MAC, CUSA and Sun Belt have similar talented teams. ArkSt has been the most overall talented team in the Belt year in and out and they have more trophies than anyone lately. ULM, Idaho and NMSU lived at the bottom of the conference they have not sniffed a conference title, it plays out over years not based on one class.
    To be fair, no team outside the P5 is going to be able to have a top 10 class.

And the G5 aren't even allowed in the current sham of a playoff. Regardless of the lie that "every team from every conference.. blah blah blah".

Everybody needs the best players possible to help their potential. But if they open up the playoff for real, I believe a Cinderella type season is possible in this sport.

I MUST believe that a Team is greater than the sum of its parts. More talent alone doesn't ensure victory. A locker room full of premodonas can be defeated by blue collar runts working together as a well oiled machine. And hey, it's football.. that funny shaped ball can bounce your way sometimes.