TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Liberty Home and Home

1. Default Re: Liberty Home and Home

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    The right wing nuts come out with the mention of Liberty.
    So people that consider themselves Christian conservatives are right wing nuts? We should be much more afraid of what the ultra left wing nuts are doing to this country under the name of higher education prevalent at most universities including our own "beloved" GS. They stay out all the time.

Default Re: Liberty Home and Home

I've always said there are two things that need to be taught in school. Money management and Jesus.

It’s a football game people. Relax
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

Quote Originally Posted by tapate50 View Post
    It’s a football game people. Relax
    +1. There’s no pleasing our forum. Some on here are disgruntled old men who come on this forum to bi*** and complain about everything

5. Default Re: Liberty Home and Home

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    I think there is some serious overreacting going on about this game. I'm not a huge fan of Falwell and I'm not crazy about doing business with their athletic director after the scumbag he was at Baylor. But I also don't think it's TK's joh to legislate the way another school is run. If he thought he could get a good deal on a home-and-home then I don't blame him for going for it. It's one game out of 12 a long time from now. Who cares?
    Personally, I could not care less about the values of the university or its leadership. I just view this announcement as exciting as your NMSU, Kent State, UMass, etc.

And IMO those that are chalking this up as easy victories in 7-8 years from now are "disillusioned".... LU prints money, they will be a solid program and tough to beat.

This is the school some complained was too wealthy to be a Sun Belt school. By 2025 they might be fielding a good team.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

7. Default Re: Liberty Home and Home

Quote Originally Posted by NewJersey GATA View Post
    +1. There’s no pleasing our forum. Some on here are disgruntled old men who come on this forum to bi*** and complain about everything
    Be honest, did you seriously click on a thread about GS signing a H&H Liberty University and expect it to be all sunshine and rainbows? Bold move.

8. Default Re: Liberty Home and Home

Quote Originally Posted by NewJersey GATA View Post
    As opposed to disgruntled grown children who bi*** and complain about everything on this forum.

Seems like a good spot to lock this one up. The viewpoint spectrum has been broadly covered.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.