TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MBB: Troy and South Alabama

Default Re: MBB: Troy and South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Way to start the conference play with a road win. Clutch FT's down the stretch to ice the game. Just think how good this team can be with a healthy Ike.
    made 9-10 FT's in last min. of game.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    This would be about right. Best team we have in I don’t even know how long and our All Conference wing is hurt all season.
    CB statement after the game," ...this was a GROWN-MAN win". I smiled when I read that this morning. The last 2 seasons we would probably lost the game. Quan giving us some good min. and Glenn is now a factor, 5th double/double of season. We are going to keep needing this from Glenn, LaLa had 2 guys get double/double's last night, one of course was their beast, Washington. GagSt got beat up by USA. USA will give us all we want. I agree with Half, with Glenn's improvement this is the best GS team I've seen and Tookie is the best I've ever seen(sorry JJ).

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    CB statement after the game," ...this was a GROWN-MAN win". I smiled when I read that this morning. The last 2 seasons we would probably lost the game. Quan giving us some good min. and Glenn is now a factor, 5th double/double of season. We are going to keep needing this from Glenn, LaLa had 2 guys get double/double's last night, one of course was their beast, Washington. GagSt got beat up by USA. USA will give us all we want. I agree with Half, with Glenn's improvement this is the best GS team I've seen and Tookie is the best I've ever seen(sorry JJ).
    Tookie's line last night: 31, 7 and 4. and I think only 1 TO. That's All-American stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    We stink
    Let me guess.. you will be cancelling your bball season tickets too, eh?

Same team as the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWC View Post
    A lot more depth this year than we have had. Stars are the same but more role players. Also, our main guys are a lot more mature. If you think Monte Glenn is in the exact same place he was the last two years you have a short memory.

With Ike injured Quan will need to continue improving. He is what we thought he'd be, long, quick, plays good defense. He can take it to the basket, needs to continue to learn to pick his spots and not play out of control. His outside shot is still suspect but he's giving us good energy and is key if we're going to have a real good season, my gut is telling me Ike is going to be hampered all season with that tender ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    A lot more depth this year than we have had. Stars are the same but more role players. Also, our main guys are a lot more mature. If you think Monte Glenn is in the exact same place he was the last two years you have a short memory.
    I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm.
    Hey TK! Change the culture back!

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

9. Default Re: MBB: Troy and South Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by ChadWC View Post
    😂

Good solid road win. Looking forward to another one tomorrow.

Solid win last night, extremely impressed with our comeback and not just packing it in after falling behind big early. We can manage to have a good season without a healthy Ike, but we can’t be special without him. I would rather rest him until he is good to go rather than play him for a few minutes every night and never let him heal completely. But then again what do I know? Lol