TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

1. Default Re: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

Quote Originally Posted by VorlonEagle View Post
    Ah yes...........I forgot...........logic and reason don't work with you ....my apologies

Back under your bridge you go
    You have to remember that almost everything he post is sarcastic... if you read it like that he's not a troll just stuck on sarcasm.
    "Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."

Colin Powell

2. Default Re: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

I have nothing but respect for NDSU. I watched the fourth quarter of the game and they were playing tough hard nosed football as usual nothing to fancy just lined up and executed better than JMU.

3. Default Re: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

I attended the game, and believe it or not, IMO Houston was out-coached today.

Default Re: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

I predicted NDSU 28-24 by 4, they win 17-13 by 4. Just a great program. I think 8 NC's on D2 level, now 6 on FCS level. They will get their 7th next year. Their QB will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin Eagle Blue View Post
    You have to remember that almost everything he post is sarcastic... if you read it like that he's not a troll just stuck on sarcasm.
    Yeah he doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Yeah he doesn't get it.

Actually I do get it..............it just gets old if its not even remotely funny or interesting

Quote Originally Posted by VorlonEagle View Post
    Actually I do get it..............it just gets old if its not even remotely funny or interesting
    +1

You mean the NDSU Invitational?

Don't care what anyone says...the FCS is top-heavy and when you've got the class of talent JMU and NDSU have it's just not as difficult to win national championships as it used to be.

Unless your preferred explanation is that Craig Bohl, Chris Klieman, and Mike Houston are all better coaches than Erk Russell, Jim Tressel, and Jerry Moore.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

10. Default Re: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

Good point.

FCS used to be tough. We played Marshall and UCF a lot. MTSU etc. Many of those teams were good. Certainly better than teams in FCS are now.