TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

1. Default Re: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    Nope, unless you are a graduate transfer you have to sit a year, unless you receive a hardship waiver from NCAA.You can use a redshirt year during that year you sit out.
    Yeah, that sounds about right. Exchanging a redshirt for immediate eligibility makes sense in theory, but I think the primary reason for sitting a year is to reduce transfers.

Default Re: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

Quote Originally Posted by elmothemoose View Post
    This. And why it should matter who cares for what or how much they care is beyond me. I just don't get this 'it doesn't count unless X amount of people think it counts' mindset folks have.

Course, I also never got the idea that paying to be be a 'fan' of somebody else's accomplishment is an accomplishment in itself. Seems a bit weird.
    I was there when Erk and Vince walked the halls of GSC when they first started football after WW2. Those 1aa Championships mean a lot to me. We took what we had & made something of it at the 1aa
    level. No matter what level of play you're at if you can develop your talent an win NCs your a winner!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

3. Default Re: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

After getting back from Frisco and getting caught up on message board chatter, I saved this board for last. TALON gave me a little preview with his posts on Bisonville. This thread delivers...love it. Getting to 6 is awesome...but still sad you guys and App St are no longer in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    I was there when Erk and Vince walked the halls of GSC when they first started football after WW2. Those 1aa Championships mean a lot to me. We took what we had & made something of it at the 1aa
    level. No matter what level of play your at if you can develop your talent an win NCs your a winner!
    +1000, a NC on ANY level is a huge accomplishment. The effort the kids, coaches put in, that's why I don't disrespect teams or their NCAA divisions when those kids go out and win a NC. It's not an easy accomplishment i.e., see GS 2000-13.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    +1000, a NC on ANY level is a huge accomplishment. The effort the kids, coaches put in, that's why I don't disrespect teams or their NCAA divisions when those kids go out and win a NC. It's not an easy accomplishment i.e., see GS 2000-13.
    + a MILLION!!!!
    Heads up, your RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If TALON says your right it's certified, by me TALON, to be the undisputed truth!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    + a MILLION!!!!
    Heads up, your RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If TALON says your right it's certified, by me TALON, to be the undisputed truth!
    every now and then, it feels good to be right(smile)

7. Default Re: Like it or not, NDSU won their 6th NC today

[QUOTE=garns 4;896412]
    Quote Originally Posted by fujackal View Post
    FU, you know I love ya but "thanks for sharing" that last tidbit.(smile). You also had to mention THE Central Conn. That's a sore subject here that goes back to I think 2006.
    I imagine UNH and CCSU are both a little too tender for Georgia Southern.

I recall well 2004 when I thought Furman and GSU were the two best teams in the country. The two had played an epic game in Greenville. GSU then, I think, lost in the rain at home to UNH and Furman fell apart against eventual champ JMU the next week.