TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Blue Monday Fun

Default Re: Blue Monday Fun

Quote Originally Posted by gsumarine View Post
    I'm wearing green, as usual. But in my heart I'm wearing blue and white.
    Thankfully, there are times in my job in the Army where I get to wear civilian clothes. So, yesterday I was definitely wearing my blue. I may not have been in Georgia, but I was supporting the sentiment from long distance. This game was a worst case scenario for me, but it ended about as well as I could have hoped. I'm immune to Bama at this point and I grew up in Georgia as a fan of Auburn and Georgia Southern. So, UGA has always been my most hated team that I'd rather beat.
    Avatar = True Blue sign, standing under the Bill Clinton statue in Pristina, Kosovo, and smoking a cigar.

-Walt Austin, Forgotten5.com

2. Default Re: Blue Monday Fun

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    My high school's Salutatorian went to a local two year school right out of college. She could have gone wherever. Everyone has their own life, their own story and their own reasons for going where they do.
    If you’re tall, athletic, and red-blooded, then you go where the beautiful girls are. Georgia Southern University!

Well I'm 6'5 and my blood is red so I got two of those qualities at least

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Mitty View Post
    If you’re tall, athletic, and red-blooded, then you go where the beautiful girls are. Georgia Southern University!
    But... but... I thought we were supposed to be blue-blooded.

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Mitty View Post
    lol, I get a lot of opportunities to be on GS campus and in the spring I'll tell you what(I even told my wife this as we were walking to bookstore), " I never would have made it at GS, between the Rack, and "Birddogging" the gals I would have flunked out quick". Between playing pick up basketball at Rack and chasing skirts to Haiti with class(smile)

6. Default Re: Blue Monday Fun

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    lol, I get a lot of opportunities to be on GS campus and in the spring I'll tell you what(I even told my wife this as we were walking to bookstore), " I never would have made it at GS, between the Rack, and "Birddogging" the gals I would have flunked out quick". Between playing pick up basketball at Rack and chasing skirts to Haiti with class(smile)
    Sweetheart Circle in the spring (and summer) is a beautiful thing
    Robbie May
    SOAR - 1995
    BBA - Finance
    Class of 1998