TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Blue Monday Fun

Default Re: Blue Monday Fun

I started the day with a much better humor than I thought I would.
    Billy Bennett
    Class of '78

Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    You must have a pretty smart dog... I understand being disgruntled by the UGAg fanbase and their pretentiousness, but to insult their academics is just dumb. Don't get me wrong, its not Duke, and I know some folks that got in that make you question it, but their admissions ain't a complete joke. Insulting their admissions/academics makes you sound desperate, which ain't a good look.
    From my understanding, if it wasn’t for Georgia’s Hope Scholarship, UGA would be a lot easier to get into. Every other SEC school sans Vandy has about the same entry requirements as Southern.
    Peterson, taking care of business now. Peterson, still on his feet! Peterson, still on his feet! Peterson!! Still on his feet!

Quote Originally Posted by GaSou93 View Post
    At some point, we truly have to establish OUR brand. It won't happen overnight and Lord knows it's gonna be uphill, but this is the way it starts. UGA has a LOT of history on their side right now and some older fans certainly were Dawg fans before GS football was ever thought of. But it has to start with the age group that grew up with GS football and are now alum. We are the ones that have to start the movement and what CL did is how it starts. We can't start defecting because we're down and they're winning.

We are Georgia SOUTHERN University....and our colors are blue and white.

As Brad said to Spiccoli and his friends.... "Learn it... know it....live it!"
    I grew up a dawg fan. I joined the blue revolution. Their age is an excuse.

Coach did the right thing!

Coach Erk Russell instructed all those Eagles to rip the uga bumper stickers off of their cars! I'm sure glad they aren't getting to sell more of those NC ones for that program.

Wore my favorite long sleeved blue polo shirt today.
    "Losing is the most disgusting thing that you can experience...We feel we need to surround ourselves with people who feel that winning is the most important thing in the world. If you feel that way, and I do, and I think our players feel that way, then losing has got to be about the worst thing that can happen to you." Erk Russell

5. Default Re: Blue Monday Fun

Blue polo along with my GS water bottle. Bump those wannabes. Hail Southern

6. Default Re: Blue Monday Fun

Yesterday was "wear red" day for the ThUGA fans...today they are supposed to wear black!

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    Yesterday was "wear red" day for the ThUGA fans...today they are supposed to wear black!
    Is it then whiteout for Eagle Nation?
    "Losing is the most disgusting thing that you can experience...We feel we need to surround ourselves with people who feel that winning is the most important thing in the world. If you feel that way, and I do, and I think our players feel that way, then losing has got to be about the worst thing that can happen to you." Erk Russell

Lots of thUGA merchandise gonna be returned to Walmart this morning. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Atleast 7-5 with a legit shot at 8-4.

Only chance of this team winning less than 6 games is if it's ravenged by injuries. Anybody predicting 4 wins or some crap like that is clueless. Post Arkansas St game is going to be fun around here to watch the crow being eaten. Heck, even post UNH is going to provide some fun.

That L couldn't have happened to a better fanbase. UGA deserved that gut punch.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Lots of thUGA merchandise gonna be returned to Walmart this morning. Lol
    I don't know if they can return it with the "backer juice" stains on it, but there is sure going to be a lot of it on the clearance rack.

And now some poor kids in South America are going to think uga won the national championship. They'll never know it was really UCF.