TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GSU Gear

Default GSU Gear

I have lost a few pounds and I want to upgrade my wardrobe with some new GSU gear. (tshirts, polos, and hats) I like the stuff at the University Store but it is just too high for blood. What are some other outlets with more reasonable prices to purchase Southern gear?
    Georgia Southern Grad 2011

Default Re: GSU Gear

You can bring in your own items to Woody's and get the logos added. He also has nice shirts. And Southern Exchange has a lot of great stuff.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

3. Default Re: GSU Gear

Plenty of online outlets that I use (I buy a lot of gear)... yes, SouthernExchangeCompany is very good, as well as Hail-Southern, TrueGSU, SouthernFans, and of course Amazon.

nm
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

I ordered 3 shirts from Hail Southern earlier this year, and they had it to me within a couple of days. Excellent customer service, and I will be ordering from them again

6. Default Re: GSU Gear

Quote Originally Posted by brunswickeagle22 View Post
    I ordered 3 shirts from Hail-Southern earlier this year, and they had it to me within a couple of days. Excellent customer service, and I will be ordering from them again
    Yeah, a great true blue alum (and old friend, AT) runs that site... a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKtheSUNBELT View Post
    I have lost a few pounds and I want to upgrade my wardrobe with some new GSU gear. (tshirts, polos, and hats) I like the stuff at the University Store but it is just too high for blood. What are some other outlets with more reasonable prices to purchase Southern gear?
    www.Southernfans.com

www.TrueGSU.com

Both are supporters of this site and both have great products.

Hail-Southern.com also has great stuff as does Southern Exchange.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle22 View Post
    www.Southernfans.com

www.TrueGSU.com

Both are supporters of this site and both have great products.

Hail-Southern.com also has great stuff as does Southern Exchange.
    Is this where I'm supposed to ask if the latter two also support this site?
    "You should always expect to get back less than you put in. Thus, if you put nothing in, you should expect to get less than nothing back"

Quote Originally Posted by GeecheeEagle View Post
    Is this where I'm supposed to ask if the latter two also support this site?
    Hail-Southern.com has in the past ... and while they choose not to currently I stand by my statement that they (and Southern Exchange) have great products.

I believe in competition so in fairness I was including them in the conversation.

All is good in my opinion ... I can remember in 1997 how hard it was to find GS related gear .... practically the school store was it. I'm glad there are options.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Palmetto Moon Store in Pooler Tanger Outlet has alot of GSU shirts and items.