TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GSU Gear

Default Re: GSU Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    You can bring in your own items to Woody's and get the logos added. He also has nice shirts. And Southern Exchange has a lot of great stuff.
    Who/where is Woody's?
    "You should always expect to get back less than you put in. Thus, if you put nothing in, you should expect to get less than nothing back"

Quote Originally Posted by GeecheeEagle View Post
    Who/where is Woody's?
    His website is True GSU. The store in Statesboro is at 601 Brannen Street.

The owner is Woody Pumphrey.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by SeEagle View Post
    Palmetto Moon Store in Pooler Tanger Outlet has alot of GSU shirts and items.
    yep, I got a couple of cool GS "trucker hats, mesh cap" there. Different shades of brown and tan cause don't you know Garns and fashion. Got to have GS stuff that goes when I'm wearing brown(smile)

For those of us away from Statesboro, there is a store at the Tanger Outlets in Locust Grove that usually has a pretty good amount of GSU gear as well which usually includes some things I've not seen elsewhere. I've picked up two button downs that were very reasonably priced. I wandered in there one time and was surprised to see the selection so now try to swing in when I can to see what they have. I can't recall the exact name - Collegiate Collection or something like that. It's in the far back corner of the outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by GSU92 View Post
    For those of us away from Statesboro, there is a store at the Tanger Outlets in Locust Grove that usually has a pretty good amount of GSU gear as well which usually includes some things I've not seen elsewhere. I've picked up two button downs that were very reasonably priced. I wandered in there one time and was surprised to see the selection so now try to swing in when I can to see what they have. I can't recall the exact name - Collegiate Collection or something like that. It's in the far back corner of the outlets.
    I've been in that store, the do generally have some decent GS stuff. Do you live nearby? We are in Ola.

Yeah I was browsing the bookstore today but didn't quite feel like spending $100 on a t-shirt and a hoodie

I saw a story on WSAV site earlier this week about classes starting at the Armstrong campus. They showed the bookstore and it already has some Georgia Southern merchandise in it. I hope this leads to us being able to get more stuff in Savannah.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

8. Default Re: GSU Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    I saw a story on WSAV site earlier this week about classes starting at the Armstrong campus. They showed the bookstore and it already has some Georgia Southern merchandise in it. I hope this leads to us being able to get more stuff in Savannah.
    Yeah, I noticed that recently when viewing the Armstrong bookstore website. They have some GS gear and Georgia Southern at the top of the page where Armstrong use to be...

https://m.bkstr.com/armstrongstatestore/home

Don't know where you are.

But both B. Turner`s and next door at Dry Falls Outfitters at the old mall in Macon carry some GS merchandise.

Also this place at the Tanger outlet towards Atlanta. https://www.tangeroutlet.com/locustgrove/store/college-collectibles-outlet-stores/201

10. Default Re: GSU Gear

I think the move to FBS and us taking licensing from in house to a third party has greatly increased the availability and variety of Southern merchandise.

Hopefully the additional merchandise purchased by Armstrong students will raise the volume even more to get notice by more vendors.