TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Blake Anderson

Default Blake Anderson

Saw this just now:

"The 6-foot-4, 325-pound Anderson played right tackle for the Wolverines this fall, earning first team All-County honors and helping the team to a playoff berth. The tackle position is often played by taller players in college, though, and Anderson expects to play guard at that level, so he switched over to right guard during the weekend. Anderson said he currently has offers from Virginia and Ohio of the Football Bowl Subdivision; Howard and St. Francis of the Football Championship Subdivision; and Tusculum of Division II. He also said that he's talked with programs like Pittsburgh, Western Kentucky and Jacksonville State.

Anderson is still mulling his options over, and he wants to stay close to home, so an offer from a school like Georgia Southern would be particularly attractive, he said.

"Right now I'm just waiting around and seeing if anything else comes along," Anderson said. "Just trying to make the best fit for me and my family so I can stay close to home and where I feel most comfortable with all the coaches I'm playing for."

https://www.forsythnews.com/sports/w...uiting-update/

Default Re: Blake Anderson

This will likely get moved, but my first thought was that stAte was firing their coach.

3. Default Re: Blake Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    This will likely get moved, but my first thought was that stAte was firing their coach.
    lol, +1

Default Re: Blake Anderson

I thought that name sounded vaguely familiar. Could be a useful tool for us, heh heh. "Blake Anderson announces Georgia Southern is the better team this year" etc. Oh, and go ahead and move the thread.