TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Any baseball news

Default Re: Any baseball news

Fun venue! If you have not been then you should go. Nice stadium, great video board and generally good baseball fans. Not the typical obnoxious FB fan at UGA. I usually go every year but can’t this year due to family commitments. Sit down third base line and you will have plenty of eagle fans to sit with. Should be a good series. Their coach is already on the hot seat so expect them to come out swinging.

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Fun venue! If you have not been then you should go. Nice stadium, great video board and generally good baseball fans. Not the typical obnoxious FB fan at UGA. I usually go every year but can’t this year due to family commitments. Sit down third base line and you will have plenty of eagle fans to sit with. Should be a good series. Their coach is already on the hot seat so expect them to come out swinging.
    I plan on making it over on Saturday I just hope the rain stays away.

Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    Got our 4 seats behind 3rd base dugout, section 208 reserved seats. 4th row, row D. This is for Saturday's game.
    Just got ours in 208 row F. Looks like that is covered somewhat in case it does rain.

Yes, they do have an area covered so ,that is a bonus either way but most GS fans end up in the sections uncovered on down the 3rd base line.

Eich starting Friday, Shu Saturday

6. Default Re: Any baseball news

Who is our closer?

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Who is our closer?
    Im not sure who CH and CG are going to go with but like I've said we have a bunch of pitchers on staff, a few will have to step up. IMO this is the big question mark. Who will emerge as our closer.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Im not sure who CH and CG are going to go with but like I've said we have a bunch of pitchers on staff, a few will have to step up. IMO this is the big question mark. Who will emerge as our closer.
    Bullpen in general has to prove itself, like you said. Closer won't matter if we don't have some solid relievers to get us to the 9th. Thats probably the biggest question mark for this team at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by spdrumline View Post
    Has anyone ever been to Athens for baseball? The wife and I are thinking of going, but we don't want to buy tickets in a section made up of barking adult humans.
    We went a few years ago and had 0 problems

Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    Bullpen in general has to prove itself, like you said. Closer won't matter if we don't have some solid relievers to get us to the 9th. Thats probably the biggest question mark for this team at this point.
    +1000