TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84

Thread: Any baseball news

  1. #71

    Default Re: Any baseball news

    Fun venue! If you have not been then you should go. Nice stadium, great video board and generally good baseball fans. Not the typical obnoxious FB fan at UGA. I usually go every year but can’t this year due to family commitments. Sit down third base line and you will have plenty of eagle fans to sit with. Should be a good series. Their coach is already on the hot seat so expect them to come out swinging.

  2. #72

    Default Re: Any baseball news

    Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Fun venue! If you have not been then you should go. Nice stadium, great video board and generally good baseball fans. Not the typical obnoxious FB fan at UGA. I usually go every year but can’t this year due to family commitments. Sit down third base line and you will have plenty of eagle fans to sit with. Should be a good series. Their coach is already on the hot seat so expect them to come out swinging.
    I plan on making it over on Saturday I just hope the rain stays away.

  3. #73

    Default Re: Any baseball news

    Quote Originally Posted by gasouthern01 View Post
    Got our 4 seats behind 3rd base dugout, section 208 reserved seats. 4th row, row D. This is for Saturday's game.
    Just got ours in 208 row F. Looks like that is covered somewhat in case it does rain.

  4. #74

    Default Re: Any baseball news

    Yes, they do have an area covered so ,that is a bonus either way but most GS fans end up in the sections uncovered on down the 3rd base line.

  5. #75

    Default Re: Any baseball news

    Eich starting Friday, Shu Saturday

  6. Default Re: Any baseball news

    Who is our closer?

  7. #77

    Default Re: Any baseball news

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Who is our closer?
    Im not sure who CH and CG are going to go with but like I've said we have a bunch of pitchers on staff, a few will have to step up. IMO this is the big question mark. Who will emerge as our closer.

  8. #78

    Default Re: Any baseball news

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Im not sure who CH and CG are going to go with but like I've said we have a bunch of pitchers on staff, a few will have to step up. IMO this is the big question mark. Who will emerge as our closer.
    Bullpen in general has to prove itself, like you said. Closer won't matter if we don't have some solid relievers to get us to the 9th. Thats probably the biggest question mark for this team at this point.

  9. #79

    Default Re: Any baseball news

    Quote Originally Posted by spdrumline View Post
    Has anyone ever been to Athens for baseball? The wife and I are thinking of going, but we don't want to buy tickets in a section made up of barking adult humans.
    We went a few years ago and had 0 problems

  10. #80

    Default Re: Any baseball news

    Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    Bullpen in general has to prove itself, like you said. Closer won't matter if we don't have some solid relievers to get us to the 9th. Thats probably the biggest question mark for this team at this point.
    +1000

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 25th March 2013, 05:11 PM
  2. Baseball News
    By 11Six in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 24th November 2012, 09:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •