TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NSD

Default Re: NSD

Quote Originally Posted by NewJersey GATA View Post
    What's our depth looking like for the 2018 season at LB with only DelaRosa graduating? I assume this area will be more of concern considering the new scheme and transition of possibly undersized DE who have the athletic ability to move to OLB. Looking at the recruits we signed, Ferguson will be the only LB signed in this class.
    Couple of the guys listed at S are also considered as hybrid OLB signees. With a 3-4 you have to look at Safeties and DEs on the roster for some of your OLB spots, as well as LBs. It just depends on the package. LB depth is less concerning than DL depth. We currently dont have much 3-4 DL size, but neither did App. They played fast and lateral rather than standing people up at the line. We have some good ILBs that need to gain a couple of steps in speed this offseason, but I think we will doing ok there. Byrd and Bradley could be studs if they pick up a step.

Birdsong will be signing around 9.

**edit**

may have jumped the gun. He will be signing an NLI at 9 ,but haven't confirmed if it will be for us.

However, we are believed to be the front runner.

Quote Originally Posted by GSU08 View Post
    Birdsong will be signing around 9.

HUUUUUGE get!
    Boy that's big. HUGE.
    Dr. Tredell Dorsey, Esq., Black Belt, and motivational speaker

Yes! Please let that happen. When did we become DBU? I don't know, but I am loving it.

The NSD event on ESPN3 is really well done. This is the first signing day where I've been able to work from home and follow it from beginning to end. Seeing lots of big time moves.

Quote Originally Posted by brunswickeagle22 View Post
    The NSD event on ESPN3 is really well done. This is the first signing day where I've been able to work from home and follow it from beginning to end. Seeing lots of big time moves.
    Agreed, it's been great so far.
    Cameron Smith
    GS Student 2007-2011
    GS Fanatic 2007-the end of time

7. Default Re: NSD

Quote Originally Posted by brunswickeagle22 View Post
    Are we one of the only teams streaming our NSD? That's gotta make a huge impression on current and future recruits.

8. Default Re: NSD

Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    Agreed, it's been great so far.
    It is very well done. They show a lot of inside stuff and seem to be having a lot of fun. It's a must watch for me.

Brandon Cross is in. 2nd highest rated player in the belt

10. Default Re: NSD

Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post
    It is very well done. They show a lot of inside stuff and seem to be having a lot of fun. It's a must watch for me.
    +1

Just as good, if not better then last year, I love it. A really great job by everyone involved. Also, great exposure of the new coaching staff for those of us not nearby kissing their rings everyday.

Brandon Cross NLI in... Hail Southern!