TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77

Thread: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

  1. #61

    Default Re: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

    Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    A couple of notes:


    To date, the GS nation has donated $10,080.50.
    Two coaches and the family have donated $490,080.50
    .
    This was the point I was trying to make. Thanks for doing the math lol

  2. #62

    Default Re: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

    33% someone dropped 40K! Good stuff
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    43,384

    Default Re: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

    Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    33% someone dropped 40K! Good stuff
    You're welcome. j/k
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  4. #64

    Default Re: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

    Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    You're welcome. j/k
    Can a brotha get a dolla? Honestly I would imagine with a good year this thing gets accelerated. Really could not pick a worse start date unless it was after the last game of the VanGonad era.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

  5. #65

    Default Re: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

    Build the Nest to make sure this man and his staff stay with us at Georgia Southern - help build the Coaches' Continuity Fund.
    Don't forget, $750,000 worth of donations to the Coaches' Continuity Fund or any scholarship endowment is matched by a generous family.
    GSEagles.com/Match



  6. #66

    Default Re: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia Southern Athletics View Post
    Build the Nest to make sure this man and his staff stay with us at Georgia Southern - help build the Coaches' Continuity Fund.
    Don't forget, $750,000 worth of donations to the Coaches' Continuity Fund or any scholarship endowment is matched by a generous family.
    GSEagles.com/Match


    I put 25 in. Little tight right now but will make another donation later. Hail Southern!

  7. #67

    Default Re: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

    Every dollar counts.

    Actually, every dollar counts TWICE
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

  8. #68

    Default Re: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_4024 View Post
    I put 25 in. Little tight right now but will make another donation later. Hail Southern!
    That's awesome of you. No one should be expected to give as much as they can, because no one does. The problem is there are so many that give nothing.....one of the reasons is maybe because they think what they'd be willing to give wouldn't make a difference. No one should ever think that their donation doesn't or wouldn't matter.

  9. #69

    Default Re: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

    Talked with my wife last night. We’re going to make a donation next month to the coaches fund.

  10. #70

    Default Re: 'Matching Gift Challenge'

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Talked with my wife last night. We’re going to make a donation next month to the coaches fund.
    Awesome! Every bit helps.

Similar Threads

  1. 110% gift
    By GSUEagle27 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25th July 2014, 08:07 AM
  2. 110% Gift
    By eaglewraith in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 6th October 2010, 09:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •