Hail Southern!

Great series win!

Default Re: Little Rock Series

Way to take the series!
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by BravesBrownsGS View Post
    Call me crazy, as I've been as down on this squad as anyone who follows them closely, but that weekend starting trio may take us deep in the tournament
    Eh, I think we will need some other guys to step up and get better. We had really great pitching depth last year and still ran out of gas by the end of the championship game.

BTW, we're #2 in conference win percentage, though obviously when we play South Alabama we could fall to 3rd.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Call me crazy, as I've been as down on this squad as anyone who follows them closely, but that weekend starting trio may take us deep in the tournament
    Our starters could easily do damage in the tournament, but I just don't see any scenario where our hitting (or lack thereof) doesn't drag us down.

We've held opponents to 3 runs or fewer in 15 of our 31 games, but we're 6-10 when opponents score four or more. It's asking a ton of our starters and our defense to continue to limit teams to just a couple of runs every night.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    Our starters could easily do damage in the tournament, but I just don't see any scenario where our hitting (or lack thereof) doesn't drag us down.

We've held opponents to 3 runs or fewer in 15 of our 31 games, but we're 6-10 when opponents score four or more. It's asking a ton of our starters and our defense to continue to limit teams to just a couple of runs every night.
    +1

Donít forget that we get SS back against USA and Iíve heard Martin is planning on coming back before tournament. Defense improves getting Golden back to Third and offense improves with Martins return. Donít count this team out yet. There are quality arms in the starting role so that gives a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Don’t forget that we get SS back against USA and I’ve heard Martin is planning on coming back before tournament. Defense improves getting Golden back to Third and offense improves with Martins return. Don’t count this team out yet. There are quality arms in the starting role so that gives a chance.
    What SS is on the team who has been out?
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    What SS is on the team who has been out?
    Austin Thompson

Austin Thompson
    I was trying to figure out initials, not position abbreviation. I couldn't think of another SS besides Seth.
    Last edited by Booster EYES; 8th April 2018 at 09:39 PM.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Good weekend! We need to roll USA.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1