TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spring Game Thread

Default Re: 2018 Spring Game Thread

There was a clip on GATALifestyle where they had a 7-on-7 period of OL vs DL, with Tyler Bass at QB. I think it's safe to say Coach is making sure the guys are having fun this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    There was a clip on GATALifestyle where they had a 7-on-7 period of OL vs DL, with Tyler Bass at QB. I think it's safe to say Coach is making sure the guys are having fun this spring.
    Or we have such a lack of talent at those positions that we are having open tryouts.

Sorry, I couldn't help it, had to beat the negative nancys.

I’d love to see Werts at a position that requires less decision making. I hope he can and does have a better grasp of our Offense and makes better decisions. He’d be such a beast at WR or a RB position.

Frazier has plenty of speed and running ability to be our QB. He doesn’t have to be a blazer or an elite runner to be very successful. Just be dangerous in all phases and minimize bad plays and limit TOs.

When Tomlin arrives, he most likely will RS but I believe he will be the best all around QB on the roster “skill wise”.

I feel like, if we get good to very good QB play, this will be a very do O to defend.
    Last edited by eagle95; 10th April 2018 at 02:39 PM.

Me +2 Atlanta eagles will be there around 1130am...ready to tailgate...who got extra ribs?

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    I’d love to see Werts at a position that requires less decision making. I hope he can and does have a better grasp of our Offense and makes better decisions. He’d be such a beast at WR or a RB position.

Frazier has plenty of speed and running ability to be our QB. He doesn’t have to be a blazer or an elite runner to be very successful. Just be dangerous in all phases and minimize bad plays and limit TOs.

When Tomlin arrives, he most likely will RS but I believe he will be the best all around QB on the roster “skill wise”.

I feel like, if we get good to very good QB play, this will be a very do O to defend.
    If Werts doesn't solidify his position and play at a high level, then we won't be very good on O this season.

Unless either Frazier or Tomlin is good enough to throw to the wolves and have immediate success, of course. But that's not likely.
    Last edited by pete4256; 11th April 2018 at 09:46 AM.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

6. Default Re: 2018 Spring Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post

+1

7. Default Re: 2018 Spring Game Thread

Just looked at GSEagles.com, are they not planning to stream the game Saturday?
    Chris Butler
    Athletic Foundation Member Since 2004
    Georgia Southern Class of '04 & '08

No institution can be truly great until it is rooted in the fine traditions of the past.
    -President Guy Wells, December 12th, 1932

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerGSU View Post
    We not that lit.

9. Default Re: 2018 Spring Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerGSU View Post
    Gotta encourage people to attend somehow lol. I'm sure they will post highlight videos.

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    If Werts doesn't solidify his position and play at a high level, then we won't be very good on O this season.

Unless either Frazier or Tomlin is good enough to throw to the wolves and have immediate success, of course. But that's not likely.
    from some people I've talked to, Frazier is all ready pushing Wertz, don't forget, new OC, new set of eyes.