TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Spring Game Thread

Default Re: 2018 Spring Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    from some people I've talked to, Frazier is all ready pushing Wertz, don't forget, new OC, new set of eyes.
    From the practices I have been to, Wertz is way ahead of Frazier at this point. It will be interesting to see how the QB time is divided amongst the four of them.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Whether Werts is or isn’t being pushed there is one thing that’s certain....he needs to FEEL pushed
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Booster EYES View Post
    From the practices I have been to, Wertz is way ahead of Frazier at this point. It will be interesting to see how the QB time is divided amongst the four of them.
    I'm seeing the same thing. If the QB race was just a biathlon of athletic ability and throwing Werts would win it easily.

Werts will be the starter unless he just fails to really get any grasp of the offense or Justin Tomlin comes to camp and just absolutely kills it.

I can understand why people are skeptical about Werts, but remember Jerick McKinnon looked really shaky as a QB even late in his freshman year. Not every QB is going to be a Kevin Ellison who picks up an offense quickly.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

... It will be interesting to see how the QB time is divided amongst the four of them.
    Although, a few times in recent years, the QBs who got the most time in spring practice barely saw the field the following fall.

Amazed we only have 2 or 3 healthy slots for the spring game, and like 4 total. Should make all of those guys from NSD very hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by AcctEagle221 View Post
    Amazed we only have 2 or 3 healthy slots for the spring game, and like 4 total. Should make all of those guys from NSD very hungry.
    Which slots are NOT healthy?

I’m assumig you are talking about the spring game. Based on the format released yesterday they will all basically get the same amount of snaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I’m assumig you are talking about the spring game. Based on the format released yesterday they will all basically get the same amount of snaps.
    Well, that is the title of the thread, lol.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    Which slots are NOT healthy?
    Well only 1 is listed as not playing for the spring game. I am assuming its a health precaution, but I have no clue. But it is George Johnson Jr.
    We have 3 slots on the spring roster WKIII, Malik Murray, and George Johnson Jr.
    Last edited by AcctEagle221; 12th April 2018 at 06:35 AM.

The four finalists for the new PA announcer will be taking turns at the Spring Game too
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.