TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: New Announcer Voting

  1. #41

    Default Re: New Announcer Voting

    Announcer B got the job

  2. Default Re: New Announcer Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    Announcer B got the job
    Robbie Ross. Great entertainer-type name.

  3. #43

    Default Re: New Announcer Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Robbie Ross. Great entertainer-type name.
    Maybe he can paint a great mural on the press box and televise it. Yuk yuk.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

  4. Default Re: New Announcer Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Maybe he can paint a great mural on the press box and televise it. Yuk yuk.

  5. #45

    Default Re: New Announcer Voting

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Savannah Ga
    Posts
    15,188

    Default Re: New Announcer Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    Announcer B got the job
    That's who I voted for ... IMO he seemed to have the best overall tools for the job based on what we heard.
    Duane Claxton
    Savannah Ga
    Married into Eagle Nation 1994

  7. #47

    Default Re: New Announcer Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by gsugt1 View Post
    That's who I voted for ... IMO he seemed to have the best overall tools for the job based on what we heard.
    I agree, A was good but he seemed to robotic or something to me. To be fair though I didn't hear them at the spring game so I only had the clips on gseagles.com

  8. #48

    Default Re: New Announcer Voting

    As long as we're winning, I could care less.

  9. #49

    Default Re: New Announcer Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue86 View Post
    I agree, A was good but he seemed to robotic or something to me. To be fair though I didn't hear them at the spring game so I only had the clips on gseagles.com
    I thought A sounded like a movie trailer voice over or like an event promoter on the radio. To much hype and sounded too forced to me. I thought B had a great time without going over the top.
    OAS AAS LLS

  10. #50

    Default Re: New Announcer Voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Venaros View Post
    I thought A sounded like a movie trailer voice over or like an event promoter on the radio. To much hype and sounded too forced to me. I thought B had a great time without going over the top.

    +100

Similar Threads

  1. PA announcer
    By Bleedin Eagle Blue in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20th March 2018, 09:29 PM
  2. announcer on ncaa.com
    By Eaglerado in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 30th November 2010, 01:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •