TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: President Hebert

1. Default Re: President Hebert

I blame the opposing coach for not scheduling Georgia Southern so we could keep Herbert. Wait, what...?

Well, I guess those rumors about him going to Kennesaw State are now worthless, yes?

Default Re: President Hebert

Looked up the thread announcing Dr. Keel’s departure. On day 1 of the thread it was 15 pages, this one is 5 pages. That speaks volumes.

If he was blindsided about the consolidation, he did not do his homework on the BOR. This was the next one up after all the others were consolidated.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

4. Default Re: President Hebert

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePA-C View Post
    Looked up the thread announcing Dr. Keel’s departure. On day 1 of the thread it was 15 pages, this one is 5 pages. That speaks volumes.
    Keel was also here for 5 years and had a great rapport with everyone he came in contact with. Hebert has barely finished unpacking his office.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Keel was also here for 5 years and had a great rapport with everyone he came in contact with. Hebert has barely finished unpacking his office.
    Yup. He hasn't been nearly as visible as Keel was (not saying that's on him).
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Keel was also here for 5 years and had a great rapport with everyone he came in contact with.
    Except the faculty, of course.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Except the faculty, of course.
    Yeah, and I view that as a positive. Faculty tend to get disconnected from the real world.
    'Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.' - Darrell Royal

Quote Originally Posted by AEKDB/Eagle View Post
    Yeah, and I view that as a positive. Faculty tend to get disconnected from the real world.
    That’s right. They’ve got no skin in the game as far as the university is concerned.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

That’s right. They’ve got no skin in the game as far as the university is concerned.
    my wife would like a few words with you.(smile)

10. Default Re: President Hebert

Wait, don't you know all professors are a bunch of liberal commie left-wing ivory tower academics who should stick to fiddling themselves in corners while the real he-men get out and do the world's heavy lifting? Learning is for saps. Education is only good if it turns a profit. Make American Great Again, screw enlightenment.

Ah well. I didn't like Keel. I thought he was a snake oil salesman. Told IA folks what they wanted to hear, then hauled ***.
    “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”
    A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh