TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Troy Series

Default Re: Troy Series

Honestly, I would've been really surprised if we won the third game. I'm glad we used the full force of our pitching in game 2 to take the series.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Not our day. When the first pitch is a homerun ball, you just kind of know it.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

IMO, 1st base ump missed call in first that cost us 2 runs. Bullpen shut out Troy 2nd-7th inning but our bats were anemic, I don't blame the pitching today, we only had 5 hits and 2 of them came from Mitch. I was really hoping we would have kept the bats alive.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    IMO, 1st base ump missed call in first that cost us 2 runs. Bullpen shut out Troy 2nd-7th inning but our bats were anemic, I don't blame the pitching today, we only had 5 hits and 2 of them came from Mitch. I was really hoping we would have kept the bats alive.
    A blown call by him for sure.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

sorry, Mitch had 3 hits, our SS had the other 2.

We are blaming the decent success we have had OG late on guys hitting .240 with a combined two homers?
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

We play Wed. at Kennesaw. We are starting Cowart and his 12.67 ERA, 16.1 innings pitched, given up 31 hits, 15 BB. I don't know, TK's kid, Austin has pitched 8.2 innings, given up 4 hits, 6k's and 3 BB. his ERA 3.12. I'd start Austin!

We play Wed. at Kennesaw. We are starting Cowart and his 12.67 ERA, 16.1 innings pitched, given up 31 hits, 15 BB. I don't know, TK's kid, Austin has pitched 8.2 innings, given up 4 hits, 6k's and 3 BB. his ERA 3.12. I'd start Austin!
    +1

I’d be surprised if we have a guy throw more than two innings today, regardless of effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    I’d be surprised if we have a guy throw more than two innings today, regardless of effectiveness.
    Could be one of those 9 pitcher games
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987