TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a closer look at quarterback play from last year

Default Re: Taking a closer look at quarterback play from last year

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Better than where the bar seemed to be for the last one.

I still have no idea...... TS must have been a hell of an interview.
    Even after the 2016 season, TS still had plenty of defenders on this board and THE Board. A lot of "important" supporters have personal agendas tied to their GS activities so the FB team being terrible doesn't necessarily interfere with the advancement of their own prestige.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    Even after the 2016 season, TS still had plenty of defenders on this board and THE Board. A lot of "important" supporters have personal agendas tied to their GS activities so the FB team being terrible doesn't necessarily interfere with the advancement of their own prestige.

Do you take your tin foil hat off to sleep or just wear it all the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Why make yet another vague post about supporters and personal agendas? You never do explain yourself when anyone asks what you are talking about.
    Laney Claxton
    BBA 1987

My goodness....

A lot of us important supporters must have a lot personal agendas and are real busy advancing our prestige, 'cause there ain't much going on over on The Nest or The Perch...
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our second bowl win" Me

Football season can't get here fast enough. Is Coach Lunsford the perfect hire? That remains to be seen. But I think he did a heckuva job with recruiting and his coaching hires. He has shown his character and experience with his commitment to our traditions and past plus he made a profound statement by pledging a big time contribution to the matching gift fund. He gets it and Eagle Nation needs to get behind him, his staff and our players. GATA.

+1000

Lunsford was not the right hire. No matter how successful or unsuccessful he is. He simply did not have near the resume to become the head coach of Georgia Southern.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Football season can't get here fast enough. Is Coach Lunsford the perfect hire? That remains to be seen. But I think he did a heckuva job with recruiting and his coaching hires. He has shown his character and experience with his commitment to our traditions and past plus he made a profound statement by pledging a big time contribution to the matching gift fund. He gets it and Eagle Nation needs to get behind him, his staff and our players. GATA.
    Nice post!

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Lunsford was not the right hire. No matter how successful or unsuccessful he is. He simply did not have near the resume to become the head coach of Georgia Southern.
    The only guy that really had the resume was Houston, and he declined.