TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Football Roster Updated

Default Re: 2018 Football Roster Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    We need a ton of red shirt and true frosh to really pan out this year.
    I think Grant Walker and Matt LaRoche could make impacts at the RB position.

Also updated list to include Chase Walker who was a RB at Southeast Bulloch (rushed for 6100 yards and 91 TDs in his career).
    Josiah McDaniel
    B.S. in Journalism, 2003
    Statesboro, GA
    "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." --I Corinthians 13:11

Also updated to add Lucas Moore CB out of Milton High and Logan Powell ILB out of Ola High.
    Josiah McDaniel
    B.S. in Journalism, 2003
    Statesboro, GA
    "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." --I Corinthians 13:11

Has anyone noticed any of the signing class who AREN’T on the roster? I’m about to look myself, but figured many sets of eyes are better than one.

Quote Originally Posted by boroeagle2 View Post
    Has anyone noticed any of the signing class who AREN’T on the roster? I’m about to look myself, but figured many sets of eyes are better than one.
    I checked back when the true freshmen were added and they're all there. Whether they're actually enrolled for the Summer term, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBleedsBlue View Post
    I think Grant Walker and Matt LaRoche could make impacts at the RB position.

Also updated list to include Chase Walker who was a RB at Southeast Bulloch (rushed for 6100 yards and 91 TDs in his career).
    http://www.gseagles.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3343

Ninth in Georgia history in career rushing. 5'8" 195 pounds.

Sounds like a runt (I mean that in an affectionate way, for any outsiders reading this) that tries hard and packs a wallop.
    Last edited by BillyBob; 13th June 2018 at 08:39 AM.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I checked back when the true freshmen were added and they're all there. Whether they're actually enrolled for the Summer term, I dunno.

Sounds like a runt (I mean that in an affectionate way, for any outsiders reading this) that tries hard and packs a wallop.
    Reminds me a little of a William Banks.
    Josiah McDaniel
    B.S. in Journalism, 2003
    Statesboro, GA

Agreed, I just went through the roster as well and as of now all 2018 signees (according to 247) are there, hopefully they all stick.

More specifically we need the red shirt and true frosh class to produce at least two RBs, two WRs, and one QB ready to play this season. OL is deep.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

More specifically we need the red shirt and true frosh class to produce at least two RBs, two WRs, and one QB ready to play this season. OL is deep.
    I'm betting the only true freshmen we'll see at the skill positions is at receiver, and probably only one of them.

There's a reason why we piled up receivers in the most recent class and not running backs.
    Last edited by BillyBob; 14th June 2018 at 09:36 AM.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Has a little Ray Rice in him from a running perspective in college.

https://247sports.com/Player/Ray-Ric...h-school-72608

Rice was only 5'8 188lbs

Redshirt class will take care of the RB’s so not worried about that. Don’t need 2 WR’s. Maybe 1 speedster at most. Otherwise we are fine at WR. Always need a backup QB to be ready so I’m not going to disagree there.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.