TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stetson Bennett IV

Default Re: Stetson Bennett IV

Perspective is different on those pics.

The pic with Smith and Chubb is taken from below looking up on the stage during the award ceremony and Smart is very obviously an arm length away.

What about perspective watching film taken from 50 yards away at a 30 degree angle?
    Fact is, 6' has gotten short these days when it's viewed among a bunch of football players and although not always accurate I don't think rosters and recruiting profiles fudge height by 3". That's for my drivers license.

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    And he doesn't run a 4.5 with a rocket strapped to his behind.
    I watched some tape of GS's 2016 games. Matt Breida is at best a 4.7 guy regardless of what anyone says. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    We just need to convince Mary Jane Watson to transfer then I think we'll be good.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

I watched some tape of GS's 2016 games. Matt Breida is at best a 4.7 guy regardless of what anyone says. Ha.
    If he runs a 4.5, it’s not a “football speed” 4.5. I doubt Shai Werts runs a legitimate 4.5; do you think Bennett is a more explosive runner than Shai?

Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. I don’t see much evidence of that, however, so I’m skeptical.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown

Proof that watching Tyson Summers-coached games distorts people's view of players.

Heck Jerick McKinnon ran a sub 4.4 in the gold standard of the 40YD at the combine, and I know he's not that much faster than Breida.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

7. Default Re: Stetson Bennett IV

Bennett's the mailman keeps aggressive dogs in their yards and keeps delivering. The little engine that could.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Proof that watching Tyson Summers-coached games distorts people's view of players.

Heck Jerick McKinnon ran a sub 4.4 in the gold standard of the 40YD at the combine, and I know he's not that much faster than Breida.
    Yep, it's amazing how fast guys slow down when they're seeing brick walls where the holes are supposed to be...

9. Default Re: Stetson Bennett IV

Guys... we're only interested in QBs with no other FBS interest. That eliminates this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    Guys... we're only interested in QBs with no other FBS interest. That eliminates this kid.
    Need to rephrase that as "no FBS interest as a QB".
    Semantics.