TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Preseason Mags

Default Re: Preseason Mags

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    We have totally lost our identity. I don’t see great talent on this roster. This will be the weakest as a whole we have been at RB in awhile. I predict 5 wins. Not sold on a special teams coach making $800k
    We win 5 or 6 games, we don’t have the right coach.
    So we have no talent, and if the coach cant win half our games with poor talent, then he's not the right coach. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    So we have no talent, and if the coach cant win half our games with poor talent, then he's not the right coach. Got it.

Yeah I stopped but he definitely contradicted himself a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Didn’t say no talent. Said “not great” talent.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    If we had hired Ivin Jasper he would say we're going undefeated, no matter what talent we had on the roster.

5. Default Re: Preseason Mags

Didn’t say no talent. Said “not great” talent.
    Ha, we do not need “great” talent to win more than 5 games in the flippin Sun Belt conference. We just need good talent and a competent coaching staff.

We were ranked #1 in the conference in 2 of our last 3 recruiting classes, and the year prior we were #2.... that is more then enough talent to win more then 5 games in this gauntlet (ha) of a conference and the UMASS & NMSU powerhouses.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Ha, we do not need “great” talent to win more than 5 games in the flippin Sun Belt conference. We just need good talent and a competent coaching staff.

We were ranked #1 in the conference in 2 of our last 3 recruiting classes, and the year prior we were #2.... that is more then enough talent to win more then 5 games in this gauntlet (ha) of a conference and UMASS & NMSU powerhouses.
    Be careful, UMass has their QB back who shred us to death and their leading RB is back. Now NMSU will stink.(lost their QB, RB's)

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Be careful, UMass has their QB back who shred us to death and their leading RB is back. Now NMSU will stink.(lost their QB, RB's)
    Defense will be a lot better this year than to allow that travesty we saw.

8. Default Re: Preseason Mags

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    If we had hired Ivin Jasper he would say we're going undefeated, no matter what talent we had on the roster.
    Same statement could be made by Brent Davis or Brian Bohannon.

9. Default Re: Preseason Mags

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Yeah, but this time THEY have to travel 1k miles.... and play in front of twice as many GS fans then they had last year (10k).

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Yeah, but this time THEY have to travel 1k miles.... and play in front of twice as many GS fans then they had last year (10k).
    I know this is the time of year to be optomistic, but a lot of you are going to be dissapointed. "Newsflash" we stink...even with good coaching it's going to take a while.