TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eagles in the draft

1. Default Re: Eagles in the draft

Evidently, 5 total Eagles were drafted this year... 3 of them have not played a single inning for GS, lol.

Is it true that we had a redshirt transfer who got drafted off our bench?

Default Re: Eagles in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Evidently, 5 total Eagles were drafted this year... 3 of them have not played a single inning for GS, lol.

Is it true that we had a redshirt UGA transfer who got drafted off our bench?
    I might be wrong but I also think he was coming off arm surgery?(not sure about this). I think the HS pitcher we signed. if he goes pro, would hurt. I think it was 19th round, so maybe he will still come to GS.

3. Default Re: Eagles in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I might be wrong but I also think he was coming off arm surgery?(not sure about this). I think the HS pitcher we signed. if he goes pro, would hurt. I think it was 19th round, so maybe he will still come to GS.
    If you're talking about the local kid that transfer from uga, he did not have any arm problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    If you're talking about the local kid that transfer from uga, he did not have any arm problems.
    ok, I wasn't sure. just a red shirt rule.(for not seeing him this season.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Not sure if the pitcher that was committed has signed yet or not, but I sure hope he decides to come. Surely if he is that talented he could improve his draft stock and go a lot higher in a few years barring any injuries. Definitely going to be hurting in the pitching department next year.

And in the hitting department.

Quote Originally Posted by ctowneagle View Post
    Not sure if the pitcher that was committed has signed yet or not, but I sure hope he decides to come. Surely if he is that talented he could improve his draft stock and go a lot higher in a few years barring any injuries. Definitely going to be hurting in the pitching department next year.
    Well, it was in 19th, I think Seth out of HS was 36th or 37th. I hope the kid comes, looks like he would step in and probably be weekend starter.