TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Preseason All-Sun Belt Team

Default Preseason All-Sun Belt Team

Not sure of the exact release date/time, but should be very soon. Deadline for voting was 1 p.m. today. Based on the options/players available to be voted on, I think we'll have a decent showing. Nothing incredible, but maybe an extra name or two on there.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

Default Re: Preseason All-Sun Belt Team

Let me guess:
    Hunt first team and Brinson second team and no one else.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Let me guess:
    Hunt first team and Brinson second team and no one else.
    Could very well be. I was just making an observation about how the ballot was laid out. It lends itself to more than those two making it.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

4. Default Re: Preseason All-Sun Belt Team

Wow, definitely still a young team with a lot to prove this year. Maybe Werts on the third team? Not much returning QB talent in the SBC this year.

Will we have a legitimate NFL draft candidate at the conclusion of this season?

I’d definitely think Bass would be on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

6. Default Re: Preseason All-Sun Belt Team

As well as Rainey.

7. Default Re: Preseason All-Sun Belt Team

Yeah Werts may make it by default. There are like 2 returning QBs in the conference.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    Wow, definitely still a young team with a lot to prove this year. Maybe Werts on the third team? Not much returning QB talent in the SBC this year.

Will we have a legitimate NFL draft candidate at the conclusion of this season?
    That possibly depends on whether Fields gets back the explosiveness he showed as a freshman.
    The Cliffs of Insanity
    #newsflash
    www.247sports.com/porkchopratings

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    Could very well be. I was just making an observation about how the ballot was laid out. It lends itself to more than those two making it.
    You’d have to give Fields and Moon a pretty good shot, wouldn’t you? And maybe Culbreth is poised for a comeback if he’s healthy.

As far as underclassmen, Raymond Johnson is a monster talent, as are Brinson and Vildor.
    The Cliffs of Insanity
    #newsflash
    www.247sports.com/porkchopratings

The conference will only put out first and second teams. I would give Fields about a 60-70% chance of making it.