TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clemson

1. Default Re: Clemson

Well I just called the ticket office to get a few more tickets for my buddies and we sold out our allotment. Also, my Clemson friend, who we will be tailgating with said that our game and the South Carolina game are the only games sold out for this year. So it should be a packed game day atmosphere.

Default Re: Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by ATLEagle09 View Post
    Well I just called the ticket office to get a few more tickets for my buddies and we sold out our allotment. Also, my Clemson friend, who we will be tailgating with said that our game and the South Carolina game are the only games sold out for this year. So it should be a packed game day atmosphere.
    I have just posted 8 tickets for sale together in the GaSo section (purchased through GaSo ticket office) on Eagle Exchange if anyone is interested.

As typical for these away games, we will have a lot more than the allotment there. This time easily thousands more with the proximity to Atlanta. I could see 5K there maybe more. It's also their family weekend.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Does anyone know what section was for Georgia Southern?

Anybody know if there are any lots I can pull my tailgate trailer in to without having to buy 3 passes for $75? Are there no free, first come first serve areas?
    Scott Sandhagen
    Printing Management 1998
    Brooklet, GA

Quote Originally Posted by sandeagle98 View Post
    Anybody know if there are any lots I can pull my tailgate trailer in to without having to buy 3 passes for $75? Are there no free, first come first serve areas?
    No. Your vehicle must fit in the spots and that is 9x24. That's the space you get for both your vehicle and tailgate set up. Source - I spoke with their booster office on the phone.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"