TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Camp Begins.....

Default Re: Camp Begins.....

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    I dont know if by design but the coaches were not overly enthusiastic. I am confident Shai will less deer in the headlights this year.
    Are you referring to some video somewhere?
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

I'm hoping that indicates were all business this year!

Anyone know any actual news about practice?

4. Default Re: Camp Begins.....

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    you forgot to include his prediction that we will go -2 and 100 this season and that we should give our national championship trophies back to the NCAA because we don’t deserve them anymore.

That's just Buzz!

He is like a glee club on bath salts! So much energy, so much positivity!

Boy, when you need a pick-me-upper, ol Buzz will be right there for ya!

So, about camp...
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

One thing I love is Lunsford eliminating anything red from the program. Using Gold jerseys for QBs now.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor23 View Post
    Anyone know any actual news about practice?
    I am in Statesboro #GATALIFESTYLEEXPERIENCE. Typical first practice...plenty of good, coaches have higher standards and expect them to be exceeded. Typical first practice...rust that has to be shaken off, a little tentativeness as players are a little fearful of making mistakes. Sessions of technical teaching, sessions of actual plays...some seven on seven, some full team. Players were in shorts and shells; not much contact. I expect very little tacking to the ground in practice, probably only scrimmages. Team has great attitude, organization is very, very good. Again, coaches have high expectations for effort, speed, execution. Those expectations were not fully met today, but that is not really surprising. I would expect to see that “effort” ramp up over the next few practices, starting tomorrow morning. Last thing about practice, saw Shai make some really good throws today. The other quarterbacks did also.
    Finally, the #GATALIFESTYLEEXPERIENCE is a phenomenal opportunity. If you get the chance, take it!

Quote Originally Posted by parr90 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing how Parker Devine does. I think he may have huge upside and potential. As far as a indoor facility I would want to do one the right way. I dont want one just to have one. If we cant do it nice and have it look like a nice college indoor facility I would wait. We need to do it right. Georgia is one of the, win or lose, a premier college football program in the country and they just got one. They have the $$$ obviously but they did it right. We need to wait and do it right. Another thing is i read all the time where people say we need this and we need that..............well we do need allot of stuff still but folks got to start coming off their wallets. We just dont have the $$$ to do allot of what we want like other universities do. Got to start coming off the wallets. We are building a nice alumni base now we need to reach out to those folks and keep them involved. Many of our grads from the Atlanta area move back after graduation and forget about GS and become fans of UGA or other things. We have got to start wining on a regular basis again and start beating some good OOC teams and get the attention we deserve and start holding on to our graduates and keeping them donating. Thats how it needs to work. its not an easy task as its hard to keep people involved in things.
    Besides being one of the best hard-nosed players to wear the Blue and White, you are right on. We need to take the next big step and build a program, like we were on the edge of Willie’s tenure, and knock off a big one. It will take this and some bowl games to make it a reality! GATA.

Question about the open air facilities like at South. Can you stay in it when there is lightning? I would assume yes by the way it looks. I just know we had the guy get struck under a pavilion.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    Question about the open air facilities like at South. Can you stay in it when there is lightning? I would assume yes by the way it looks. I just know we had the guy get struck under a pavilion.
    I think if lightning is within a certain distance you have to get up, stop what your doing and leave. A real pain in the butt, highly disruptive to the flow of a practice, game etc.